One World Government, Good or Evil?

Swiss

function Swiss()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

The US is the US and Europe is Europe and so on, we all have our different Government and our different ways of doing things. Screw one world Government. I'm against this 110%. And as for that v-chip thing, I have no comment, we all know it's evil.

Nori

I'd have to agree with Entombment. It of course depends on what type of government it is. Dictatorship would be evil. A true democracy would be great, but we all know that's impossible too.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I don't think the higher ups would want to combine all nations and then have their people voted out on the next election. And wheather it's Dictatorship or not, I don't want a one world government.

Nori

I don't think the higher ups would want to combine all nations and then have their people voted out on the next election. And wheather it's Dictatorship or not, I don't want a one world government.
Well Jamaica probably doesn't have much say in the matter lol, considering it's size.

Entombment

He's got a point

America, UK, Russia, Japan, China, Canada, and Mexico would probably have the most say in the matter

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
i say, one world governments don't work unless they are like Cyrus ( for all that don't know Cyrus was a Persian emperor that rule an immense part of Africa and he was a very peaceful king, he won't many of his wars without shedding blood and many were proud of being under his rule, the ultimate conqueror)