Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I noticed his and crestham's votes were ridiculous before when I was voted. Did anyone investigate the guy? And if anyone cares, @VivaLaPony Onee-chan shows up as a spy for the IWW.
[YOUTUBE]ItusJOMHLoE[/YOUTUBE]

Then I'm glad thats how investigation works <3

To sum it up, You are correct that I'm a spy, but if I'm a spy and your investigation says I'm in IWW, where does that lead you? :/ all you did was to blow my chance of ever infiltrating the communists, but I don't mind that. I like my main faction better >.>

Because someone posted it, and not because he had proof of it? Kulit thats just fail :/
Blood prob got a important role yes, but you would know that by the fact he's been trolling all the game.
Well, I haven't tried using an ability on him so I'm not really sure on that.

And he seems quiet on this game.Which is very rare to happen...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
It's day 3 and I'm still alive. That's always good to know. Anyway, I'm a tad bit confused. Is everyone a spy? And what's with these IWW people, are they good or bad?
IWW as far as I know, Is an anti-communist group and Pony would be the communist spy (Spy within communist group).
Since I had planned to vote him today anyway, I've got no problem helping the communists out by getting rid of their spy. They just better return the favor and help us out :/
(This is assuming nothing better comes about. Since the Razy lynch seems baseless other then him screwing around, which is normal).

I have to agree with Moi on this one.

Higher level clearance does not mean a person is baddy.

However ..no one is looking into the fact there is a team of "High programmers" in the game also? That are baddies? Yes?
They do protect the computer if i am not mistaken. <.<
Actually, it kind of does:
Security clearance is not related to competence or even authority, though there is often a correlation; clearance is instead a measure of The Computer's trust in a citizen.
Not all of them of course, but most of them at UV level Clearance are most likely bad. Also, High Programmers are just people who have UV clearance. So they are most likely full of Troubleshooters, maybe have some (limited) goodies.

So are the arrested people dead or what?
No idea, we find out tomorrow. I wonder if those who are arrested, find out if they are indeed arrested?

IWW as far as I know, Is an anti-communist group and Pony would be the communist spy (Spy within communist group).
What? >.> I'm a Sierra spy in the IWW. Take those foolish communists thoughts away from me. Sure communism would be great! but thats not how the world works, thus it sucks. Calling me a communist >.> you should know better. Oh well, its taking sides Viva. IWW or Sierra.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
To sum it up, You are correct that I'm a spy, but if I'm a spy and your investigation says I'm in IWW, where does that lead you? :/ all you did was to blow my chance of ever infiltrating the communists, but I don't mind that. I like my main faction better >.>
So I said Communist from that. Not like it matters, I'd prefer all the spies dead :/

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Actually, it kind of does:

Not all of them of course, but most of them at UV level Clearance are most likely bad. Also, High Programmers are just people who have UV clearance. So they are most likely full of Troubleshooters, maybe have some (limited) goodies.
You said the same thing i said. But in a different way. <.<
>.> :?:

It matters to me >.> (personal)
then can you take my place opening the green door?
A lynch is always the first thing that happens, thus I won't open it and non of us can proceed since the first door is still locked >->
And why exactly do you want us spies dead? :/ all we got is high hacking, or maybe that is what your afraid of? <3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
A lynch is always the first thing that happens, thus I won't open it and non of us can proceed since the first door is still locked >->
And why exactly do you want us spies dead? :/ all we got is high hacking, or maybe that is what your afraid of? <3
Well first off, the existence of a spy role is just a promise for trouble. I'd much rather to kill them off.
Not to mention, whichever group's spy we kill, means they are going to be more trusting of each other (Since their spy is gone), which means better teamwork on their part. If they have to be afraid of a spy in their group, they can't properly work together, now can they?

@Ara - No, I didn't. Your post makes it sound like its an equal chance of a UV programmer being bad, when logically people should be viewing most of them as bad - Because thats how it is most likely set up based off the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.