Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
yeah, then you just know someone in that group has a high vote count, but you wouldn't know who. Are high votes bad? I think people are forgetting who the real baddies are.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Exactly what you said, pony-chan. But you are guilty of being an IWW spy, that is more reason for a lynch than Blood and Chimer being guilty of having more than 1 vote.

Noex GMV... trying to protect someone...
You realize that if blood dies, you're next, right? You don't have a normal vote count either.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
also funniest thing i read in the wiki page

Death Leopard: Their motto is "live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful set of 6 corpses." Death Leopard is into loud music, explosions, and parties. They are not so much a coherent secret society as a collection of gangs. There are frequent wars within the society, but they will usually band together to deal with outside threats — if only to get back to settling their turf wars in peace.

Death Leopard = Def Leopard

My vote is worth more than 1 ??? Why didn't I know that before!!

FML

And I'm not being really active because I'm on vacation and shouldn't be playing anyways

maybe it's a bit early to start discussing this but.... given that clearance level correlates to number of votes, I'm curious as to why this wasn't specified to players beforehand. Also it really seems to encourage sheeping once people figure out what's going on.

another thing, was the bomb created by one of the players or is it like an event? it's going to go off in a particular area and take out the people there?

Exactly what you said, pony-chan. But you are guilty of being an IWW spy, that is more reason for a lynch than Blood and Chimer being guilty of having more than 1 vote.
You still don't understand... I'm a Sierra Club Member thats a spy within the IWW. I thought you had the brain to think :/ don't prove me wrong now. I explained this to you. Shees =/ People should learn to trust me more D:

Don't forget that pony-chan even confessed to being a IWW spy. Don't be deceived by his "high vote count = spy" logic.
Never mind the above -_- You clearly do not understand a single word I've said the entire game, nor understand the way your own investigation works.

oh ?? i thought the +X was based on the clearance lvl ... You say it's automaticaly spies .... but
I said what? All I said was that the discussion about people having more then 1 vote was a distraction caused by us spies to make you forget us :3

and I've been talking code the entire game >-> like I always do. No one seems to pick up on it thought

[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]: No, I seriously had no idea if my vote is worth more than 1. I've probably spent like 5 minutes playing this game. I seriously don't know my teammates at all. I'm just trying not to appear as an inactive. :/

@Pony: Spies r bad cuz sum1 sed so

Status
Not open for further replies.