Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2 hours left in day 3.

Also, player list updated to reflect that I found out I suck at being a GM... Now I need to go check and make sure I didn't mess up somewhere else too...

EDIT: 1 hour left, free actions ended.

Day 3

"Good morning Alpha Complex, the purification is slow but progress has not stopped yet."

"An inconspicuous citizen was found dead in an area he was not cleared for. The body was so badly mangled that images have been stored for use as an ideal example for punishing traitors." [Ataraxia (Sierra Leader)] has died from a Rank 6 attack.

"Later, while the voted traitor was insisting 'No, I'm helping Friend Computer! You have to believe me!' he struck a member of the mob which was attempting to force the execution early. Friend Computer has promoted all involved for their enthusiasm, then demoted them for thinking they knew better. The dead member will be considered an acceptable loss." [VivaLaDimentia (Communist)] has died.

"Thankfully, the execution was carried out as planned." [VivaLaPony Onee-chan (Troubleshooter(Sierra(IWW)))] has died.

"Additionally, Internal Security has released the names of those citizens found in compromising, potentially treasonous positions. Judgement has been delayed due to a communications error. They have all been released until judgement to show Friend Computer's faith in the citizens of Alpha Complex." [Chimer, moi, pimpd2331 are pending judgement].

"Several reports of a mob spanning all levels below Blue searching for a single individual, but no more bodies have turned up." [Several attacks failed due to improper clearance].

"That is all. Remember, enjoying today is mandatory."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What the hell were you trying to pull back there?!?" [One counter-treasonous attack has failed due to RNG].

Summary:
-Ataraxia, VivaLaPony, VivaLaDimentia have died
-Names of suspected traitors have been revealed
-Much failure

GM Hint: Your GM is really bad at his job.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
i mourn Viva's death......both

Man did i call that i would be one of the citizens caught i should go get a scratch off!

Hmm i seem to be full of fail but if i had to pick the next to go id say Bloodrazor is next

To bad we cant hack the dead.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
If i am going to be executed know this........My fortune is yours for the taking but you have to find it first i left it all in One Piece!

Why did you leave it there?? I'm not going to travel to the Grand line in search of it =_=

Anyways...guess its best to lynch Bloodrazor, Im surprised we havent tried lynching him earlier.

Something I thought might be interesting: moi and Chimer both have a 3 vote power instead of 1 when voting for a lynch. I confirmed that looking at the voting thread when they were the only ones to vote for a person no one else cared to vote for. Can this be precedent that pimpd2331 also has 3 votes and thus those that were arrested had 3 vote power or is this just a coincidence?

If pimpd can tell us what his voting power is, this could just be dismissed as a coincidence.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
lolol Im not surprised to hear that those three were the captives... they did sound a bit apprehensive when the GM had announced it for the first time(before the names) but yeah what does that really tell us :/ nothing much
The higher your clearance the more your vote counts? I hadnt even noticed that, then again i wasnt really around for a few days :/

Status
Not open for further replies.