Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you might make introductions and departures have no effect on your post count? I mean if you think about some people have been getting several posts from that and just stop talking, if it's Nori, or any of the mods/admins its different, but for the people that just post there to help there count... Why not make it harder on them?

Archangel

I agree that we should make it harder on them ,but making it so that Intro and departures post dont count wouldnt do anything there has only been 1 or 2 people that have done that. As for making it harder if i see that a post is pointless then it wont count for them cuz i will take it away. You do have a point that alot of people abuse the site and dont care about posting but me and Nori will work something out to solve that.

Sorry, I probably should have checked more, but I do know that a couple of posts have been from there for some people. Sorry for bugging you guys, just trying to help.

Archangel

Yo its all good i understand all your doing is trying to help the site out and i thank you for it. If you hav any other idea dont be afraid to post your opinon it is alway welcome.

Nori

Sanji basically said what I would have said. I don't think that the post count incrementation should be disabled in the Introductions and Departures forum mainly because that's a place for new members to make there first post. Finding a mod, or things of the like to stop incrementation after you've already made your post in there is a bigger hassle than needed. So yea basically if someone does something extremely dumb assish *not a word* it will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.