Regarding about MC's economy

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Coz I've no frigging idea where this thread should belong to.

Okay first, what's the difference between Royal Bank of Empress Emeralda - Saving and Royal Bank of Empress Emeralda - Checking? What will I gain if I invest in them? More GIL? And I don't really get about the stocks either.

Anyone care to explain to me? Coz I'm a noob regarding to investments and economical stuffs. Such a shame that I'm an accounting student lol.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
Read more news, so you would understand the world better ^^

I'm not into economy, so I only have a general idea about it. =P

Let's see...

Bank is a bank. xD

It's a place where you can keep your money safe~

You may gain interest yearly, which means your money will increase by some margin every year. ^^

When you move your money, in or out, you will need to pay to the bank if they have taxes about it. ^^

Check is similar to bank.

There's no interest in checks. But you can transfer the money you have to others without any payment, but you would still need to pay if you want to move out your money from the check. ^^;

And...

Basically..., stock is...

something that has a value lol

And its value will increase if people buy it. The more they buy, the higher the value becomes.

If people sell them, the stock's price will decrease. ^^;

The more they sell, the lower the value becomes. lol xD

Have fun playing with stocks xD

It would be cool if we could have something like stock market crash xD

lol xD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
How are you an accounting student if you do not know the workings of stockmarket and banks .__. or did you specifically mean MC? In which case it's practically the same, though Rina said that it's still in development.

<--- financial accounting & management accounting major

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, someone should help Rina to add more banks and stocks that would actually make sense. None of us knows what they are doing apparently.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307616088' post='149496']

How are you an accounting student if you do not know the workings of stockmarket and banks .__. or did you specifically mean MC? In which case it's practically the same, though Rina said that it's still in development.

[/quote]

If the Muffin Center banking system is to follow reality, that means we will be using the Fractional-Reserve Banking or to use a simpler language; "creating money out of thin air" and "the value of money are due to debt". I disagree with this system because the Gil in the current Muffin Center are not created out of thin air, but are created out of resources (posts). Therefore, I prefer we use a more solid banking system than what reality has to offer to us currently.

<--- Anarchist.

EDIT: Is it Muffin Center or Muffin Central?

what a perplexing bakery name

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307623108' post='149529']

Rawr, someone should help Rina to add more banks and stocks that would actually make sense. None of us knows what they are doing apparently.

[/quote]

umm i have a basis idea but i am working on it right now >__<

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307616088' post='149496']

[/quote]

I just became an accounting student this year that's why. And I was never interested in stocks and investments ._.

I was asking about the banks in MC.

I see o____O

Lol Kaze.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307617010' post='149503']

Muffin central. I meant the Economy tab in Muffin Central ._.

[/quote]

Oh, ok, thanks, lol

XD