REvise your 50 post option.

It's all good to want people to be active but its a bit silly people not been able to see the thread they cant post in.

not only couldn't I post in the advertise thread till I had 50 posts I couldn't read it, honestly you need 50 posts to see what sites people have posted?

Serph

I am The Light
You have to log off to see it and its smart to have 50 post to post a thread there for bots wont come out of no were advertise dumb sites and such .__.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
We are only learning from our mistakes, both ZH and G2. If we allow all the sections to be accessed by new registers, then we will just be spammed like no tomorrow and then they will run.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Jecht, You hit it right on the head.

They have to earn our trust through loyalty in order to start advertising their own stuff. When they hit 50, that shows us that they are not some spam bot.

I suppose so, that is a good idea. Although I have a site to advertise, I'm not until I get at least 50 posts. This site is actually very nice with a cool layout.

But I agree with the staff. I have a site that I could only adverise when I reached 50 but I didn't mind. Why? Because I wanted to stay here and 50 posts isn't really that much in the long run anyway. (I know it's near enough a 1/4 of my total but that's not the point...)

Hey a totaly agree with with the posts count been 50 but not been able too see the advertised sites unless you are logged out, is a bit silly.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
That I can work on. I think we can let you see it, but just not post in it.

I gotta talk it over with the rest of the founders/admins

I think it's fine where it is. But the decision isn't up to me ultimately, I'm just here to share my opinion(which of course isn't gonna hold much water).