Sasuke vs Itachi

Sasuke vs Itachi

• Sasuke

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Itachi

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

amanda

Who do you think is going to win the great battle? If you haven't read the mangas then just pick who "you" think would win but if you have read the mangas then pick who you think going to win in the mangas.

Itachi,I'm not saying this because he's my fave Character,but because killing Itachi now Would Cut The Story big time,If Sasuke wins Then he Would not have anymore reason to Ignore Naruto & Konoha & I think Itachi gets one or both of Sasuke's eyes & runs away or something but Comon there's so much left in the story. But i hope this Fight ends soon I wanna see more Madara vs Konoha !

amanda

Yeah but also sasuke is a huge part of the naruto series.. he could win then become like his brother. Or go after madera or train under him... so much could be done.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Yeah, well, I hope neither Sasuke or Itachi wins because, the story is far from over, and Sasuke has been whining (sorry I don't like Sasuke much don't kill me) about killing his brother from the start. If he kills Itachi I'll be a sad, sad panda :'( and if that happens there's always Madara! mu ha ha ha ha !

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Sasuke Will win... Itachi is going blind but he still has more jutsu at the moment in the manga... but something crazy is bound to happen...

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Sasuke Will win... Itachi is going blind but he still has more jutsu at the moment in the manga... but something crazy is bound to happen...
I'm sure he will, but Itachi is fighting Sasuke because he wants his eyes. :p :637467c87shkkyna: