Separation of "Muffin Central" and G2Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
How should I mention someone here? I am such a newbie.

Anyway, Tempest, KuroNightStar, why do you keep on replying to Kaze? I find it really funny that you keep on indulging his little tantrums on how unfair everything that happened is. XD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Way to touch on one of the three things mentioned.
Aren't the other three obvious? After this announcement was made Kaze did nothing to enforce the owner's opinions that he would not stay as part of G2 and that he would go with Emma. He was de-modded as a result. Why is no one else getting an infraction? In 18 pages quite a handful would get one. At least I've got some common sense to know that this is a big thing and that if people wish to vent on this serious matter, let them.

You seems to have problem with logic, your argument is irrelevant to the point of contention.
Do you understand? It's not an issue about making your own site, it's an issue about bargaining power on equal ground, can't you understand that?
Also, you don't need to reply me as much as I don't need to reply you if you're talking about "wasting time" bullshit.
But I help you here, I'll ignore you unless your claim is misleading.
Well that's an argument that's not going to get SOLVED, now is it? Do you have ANY DIRECT say in what powers are manipulated or shown or whatever? If not, I suggest you just stop now. You're going to stress yourself out in ways you can't even imagine. I'm honestly sitting here with a smile on my face because this entire announcement has gone inept since the original post. We're all going to disagree in one way or another, but we should be agreeing on what needs to be done next. If you want to keep on flowing with the idiosyncrasies, please go ahead. But I need to talk to those whose minds are open and not so narrow-minded.

My claims-not misleading unless you misunderstand them. If you want clarification, I'm here for you. Otherwise, as you said, I'll ignore you.

@raven.sinn It is simple. Just use @ then the username. Make sure you type the username EXACTLY. And why do I feed into him? Maybe somewhere inside of me, I still have hope for him lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
WAIT WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING? The forum is called MUFFIN CENTRAL..You could see so in the banner!
It was Tempest that was talking about AT this AT that in his announcements!! XD oh boy.
On G2 server, under a G2 domain. Legally, everything became property of G2.
How should I mention someone here? I am such a newbie.

Anyway, Tempest, KuroNightStar, why do you keep on replying to Kaze? I find it really funny that you keep on indulging his little tantrums on how unfair everything that happened is. XD
I won't be anymore, I've said my piece on what misconceptions I see. The change is done and this 18 page of hysteria is coming to an end.

I already know Emeralda has begun a merge with GO. If you have nothing productive to add, please do everyone else a favor and go there since you've made your intent clear. We've given answers to just about every question and nothing is achieved.

Canabary

Administrator
I know this thread is closed, but I have to clarify one thing.

1. The switch from vBullet in to xenforo was agreed between all parties in a mass convo (Emeralda, Myself, Alan, Boyd, Brad and Eduardo)
2. However, The reason for the seperation is not vBulletin vs Xenforo, or a discussion about forum software. It is a result of how one admin constantly worked against what had been agreed upon to further a personal agenda. It's a matter of refusal of cooperation and disregarding things that had been agreed upon.
3. As a result of these disagreements (Not all of which I'm going to share in public) things tend to end up with the sides throwing down the gauntlet, it was decided that further co operation would be difficult if not impossible when there was a lack of cooperation on that level.
4. The fact is that this isn't us "throwing" Emeralda under a buss. We're giving her the chance to go somwhere else where she has complete control, and doesn't need to agree with us on anything, which is something she clearly needs. Considering the difficulties of cooperation between the two sides it's simply a matter of what is best for both parties. She can take the database and continue her work with more autonomy and absolute control, while we can continue what we're doing to the best of our ability. We've lost a massive resource in Emeralda, and it will be impossible for us to replace her.

Status
Not open for further replies.