Site Upgrades

The topic is very simple, so I am going to try and make this as short as possible. Recently over the past few weeks AG has been receiving more user/fan recognition. Usually, when this happens it means that fans are becoming accustomed to roaming around AG for there own personnel use, which is what this site is for. We take pride in our fans at AG and there are many things that can be added and changed to AG, but we of course don?t want to change anything and jeopardize losing our fans.

So, we are now turning to you, the fans, and asking, "What should the next site upgrade be for Anime Gelade?"

Some great examples are as follows: more episodes, more content, or maybe a new layout. Whatever it may be, the control is, for-now, in the hands of the fans.

Later, I'll add a poll to the site so that it is easier to vote for the change, but until then you can leave a comment or email me about this subject.

I knew you would say that but I know everyone wants more downloads but just wondering since Abe is hosting us arn't we using up his server hard drive space so that is really more his call if we can use more and with what just happened with the mass over bandwidth that could be hard (looks like it may be an error on the server because Abe says he found something that says he's way under.)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jim @ 12-12-2006 @ 8:23 PM) [snapback]1298[/snapback]</div>
I knew you would say that but I know everyone wants more downloads but just wondering since Abe is hosting us arn't we using up his server hard drive space so that is really more his call if we can use more and with what just happened with the mass over bandwidth that could be hard (looks like it may be an error on the server because Abe says he found something that says he's way under.)[/b]
Actually, it's not really his call, and it is. If I need more space, I can get it.