Snakes on a Plane - Movie

Nori

I haven't seen this movie yet, and I'm wondering if any one has. If you've seen it, what'd you think of it.
Good, bad, funny, stupid, sad. Whatever! Let me know.

i believe i'll never see this movie or else on the TV because all i saw of it didn't seem enjoyable to my mind. Mybe i'm wrong, but it's not my favorite genre.

Before the movie launched they everyone was talking about how great it going to be.But when the movie came out people said it was some like stupid when they viewed it.

I didnt do that well in the post office or w.e the place call.

I heard from what is suposed to be a reliable source that the movie isnt as bad as everyone thinks

its actually a movie worth seeing maybe not in theaters but renting it would be a good thing

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kepgine @ Sep 20 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]203[/snapback]</div>
I heard from what is suposed to be a reliable source that the movie isnt as bad as everyone thinks

its actually a movie worth seeing maybe not in theaters but renting it would be a good thing[/b]
Aah, cool. I don't think it's in theaters any more anyway lol. So I'll probably get it on demand or just buy it. whats $25.00 -_-

Its quite a decent movie actually, although it did get quite a bad reputation before it was released as all over the internet rating for it were incredibly low. But after seeing it its worth watching.

Hmm not really sure,But I think movie creators is running out of ideals.Scary movies just arnt really scary anymore.And thrillers arnt really much thrilling. Now they trying to make a absurd movie about what if someone killed president bush.

(Death of a President)

sorry dude, but itrs not my favourite movie, you better look LOTR series, V for Vendetta, Spiderman series, X-Men series, Scary Movies series, but for this movie it aint that good.....