So Guys? (Girls post Questions for Guys to Answer)

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
@TGO: As to my idea on emotional abuse ppl, not just women: any person knows emotional abuse. To not know it is a problem, and to know its happening and not do something about it is a problem; emotionally detachment. Your statement: Also, you can't say that a relationship is gonna be bad because the girl was willing to take some emotional abuse. Statement is too general and not within question means; as your question asked:

Why do all women seem to go for the guy that will treat them poorly and resist the good guy who not only wants, but would treat them properly?

Hence, its to say you will still want this girl who knows she been treated poorly, and resisted your advances of good treatment. She will be bad news, because you'll be left with a person who couldn't love themselves in the first place. So why force her to get into a relationship knowing she's emotionally hurt or numb.

There some guys with no courage to leave it be and knowing that the girl is a lost cause for them now, if not ever.The Questions to myself sounded like it was looking for love in the wrong place, had no backbone and desperate.

@Lily: Its matters of preference, as long they know what I want and I know what they want. If the bimbo does what she does and I dated her, I know what I'm just after.

Why is it that some of you hate on those 'bimbo' girls with a passion, yet if given the chance you do not even hesitate to date/whatever them ?
Honestly, I don't like the term bimbo, slut, or any of the other words that could be used to describe a promiscuous woman. I don't like double standards. At one point, I was playing with as women as I could and didn't consider what I was doing wrong. Women have the same sexual needs as men and if a woman chooses to bed as many guys as she can, then why fault her for it. I would only be hesitant to date/whatever one if she is not safe during her play dates.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Honestly, I don't like the term bimbo, slut, or any of the other words that could be used to describe a promiscuous woman. I don't like double standards. At one point, I was playing with as women as I could and didn't consider what I was doing wrong. Women have the same sexual needs as men and if a woman chooses to bed as many guys as she can, then why fault her for it. I would only be hesitant to date/whatever one if she is not safe during her play dates.

Bimbo... doesnt mean ... slut in my books .___. Bimbo as in a *note* seemingly shallow girl who only cares for appearances. .____.

Bimbo... doesnt mean ... slut in my books .___. Bimbo as in a *note* seemingly shallow girl who only cares for appearances. .____.
Well since that word means something different to me, I misunderstood what you were asking. I don't tend to go for those girls. I have found the one's I have come across to lack substance and feel as though a relationship or dating would be a waste of time. Also, sex must be carefully weighed as there is always a possibility of children and I should be certain that I would want to be tied to the woman as the mother of my children. Which I can say I wouldn't, seeing the kind of person she is.