SOTW #20: Touhou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria. said:
I demand some purty Remilia or Flandre sigs!

AhaHAhaHAhahAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHaHAhaHAhA~
Lol, Remilia and Flandre ftw. They're two of the most popular characters. Although, there are other popular characters as well (eg. Sakuya, Reisen, Youmu, etc.).

Sanae

Staff member
I actually made a touhou set (not the one I used here... Although, it was Miku cosplaying as Touhou character). I'm not exactly sure when I made it, but it was a bit ago. I never used it as an entry anywhere before though ^^

Is it ok if I use it ^^?

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

I'm not sure how Miku cosplaying as a Touhou character is fully relevant to the theme, but since we've had a lull in entries lately I'm willing to lax on the rules, so as long as no one else has seen it it's fi-

Wait, now that you've said it was Miku cosplaying someone, you can't enter it. It's going to be freaking obvious.

Sanae

Staff member
Oh no, I was describing my last set (The Cirno looking on you said was cute) ^^

I actually made a touhou set (not the one I used here... Although, it was Miku cosplaying as Touhou character).

I meant, I made a different one (unused in SOTW anywhere :p), but it's fine ^^ I'll just make a new one (Started one already) ^^

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
We should keep the anonymity of the entrants. Posting here indicating that you're joining isn't thrilling at all.

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: Well, it's just my infatuation with insane and cute loli vampires that got me addicted to them. Including Rumia. :3

@Hadriel: Well, it's just my infatuation with insane and cute loli vampires that got me addicted to them. Including Rumia. :3
I like Remilia and Flandre as well. They're so cute but chaotic! Still, my favourite characters are those who are "servant" types, like Reisen, Nazrin, Kyouko, Miyako, etc.

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
I specifically like everyone who lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion~

I also like Reimu, Marisa, Ran, etc. etc.

Well, it appears to me that we're starting to make a Touhou discussion here so if you may, I shall cut this convo now.

It is, however, fun to know that there are other Touhou enthusiasts around here.

Good luck to all the entrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.