SOTW #22 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly im very influential by music when making such decisions so my choice will be 1 and i will never know if it was the one i liked the most :huuh:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Entry 1 gmv.

I like the composition of the tag. Entry 2 doesnt do it for me. The cut out looks so pixellated and I dont like the BG.

1. colors are ok. not a fan of drop shadow.

2. nice pop up effect. not a big fan of the color choice.

#1 gmv because of the color choice. #2's green, violet and red doesnt sit well for me.

Sanae

Staff member
Entry #1 GMV ^^

Not too much of a fan of the thick borders at the bottom, but I love the blending of the whole thing ^__^

I suck at critquing, so.. xD;

Placa

News Editor
Only two entries?

Entry 1: You wouldn't believe how much I DESPISE those thick borders like that, but the colors and blending are cool :)
Entry 2: Nice pop out, though, I feel that the background doesn't add anything at all to the tag. It's just..... there.

Entry #1 GMV

Rascal

since im still sorta sore about not all the entries being there =___= no one gmv either...... >.> oh screw it i vote for #1

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
on #1. On the fog I think it would look a tad better if it was lower in opacity
and #2. could of tone down the saturation or made it a bit more darker

but that's just imo

anyway out of the two #2 GMV

Rascal

Please provide a reason for your vote [MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION] :)
the second one was too pixelated/low quality for me @__@, i did like the popout since im a fan of that... and i did think the fog/effect on the first one was poorly executed , but i liked the stock more :| so i went with 1

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
#2 got my vote... coz I cant stand the black borders of entry number 1 and YEAH that's one big reason why I wouldnt vot for 1 lol so big hint : DONT DO IT XD But I like the coloursheme of entry number 1 and the blends andstuff the background thingie, forgive me for not giving professional feedback XD oh and really the guy in the sig.. he's all fuzzy cos of effects I think... :/ me no like that either XD

And number 2 got my vote coz I just love pop-ups and colours, though really that purple shadow behind it, it's great but it looks like it was done in a rush and it's all pixelated

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
the first one hmm the borders dont match at all =-= i know im not the only one that said that XD BUT its better than the second one the first one has a better background and the render fits in the sig... in the second one the purple outline of the render makes no sense in the sig... and the background is just weird lines and makes the character look like its flying

so my vote goes to number 1

Manga Wolf

Lazy and who cares
1 GMV
even though the border is ugly and it could be blended better its much better than 2 as the stock in sig looks pasted on and the shadow effect with the pop out puts me off for a pop out sig like that

Status
Not open for further replies.