SOTW #24 - Voting

Entry 7 gets the vote. It is simply well done. Soothing on the eyes, and a great composite background. Blending is awesome as well. It might have been better with text, but it's still great without.

Rascal

i love entry 5 so unique, it gets my vote, if only you had blurred it as it goes off into the background ne~ itd be better, when this is all over, u must tell me how u did it~

Canabary

Administrator
I quite like most of them to be honest, but there are three that really stick out.

3. I quite like entry 3, The render fits in nicely with the background and the text and "style" of the entire thing mixes very well.

5. Entry five just made me happy to look at, it's fun and unique.

7. The blending, the work around the render, the background and the foreground is simply stunning. It's art, simple as that.

My vote goes to entry 7

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm I got to say this week has a lot of real good entries D: <-- it's a good thing but it makes it harder to chose XD

But I think I'm going to go for signature 7 ^^ the work done on that is simply to great for words. At first I really thought it was just a picture someone put some minor effects on, but it seems that's not the case, not even close. Alsmost all ofit is built up *_* So yeah besides all that it's really nice to look at <3

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
hmmm.. lots of good entries, I like 3 and 7 the best
but my vote is for 3
I like the color scheme and the render blends in nicely
text fits in nicely as well