SOTW Feedback & Suggestions

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Why, did something happen? So far I think you were doing your job well, and the early comics were a nice touch to actually make me enter SotW from day 1.

[quote name='Emeralda']Why, did something happen? So far I think you were doing your job well, and the early comics were a nice touch to actually make me enter SotW from day 1.[/QUOTE]

Nothing really. I just thought that a feedback/suggestions thread would be useful, given that I've been a bit confused over some themes (eg. Black & White, Chosen Stock). Anyhow, feedback and suggestions are always helpful, so I decided to ask for them.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, check the current SotW voting. I'm so pleasantly surprised that all the sigs have similar sizes and ratios. I hope this tendency keeps up.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307196872' post='146068']

Rawr, check the current SotW voting. I'm so pleasantly surprised that all the sigs have similar sizes and ratios. I hope this tendency keeps up.

[/quote]

I need Kaze to help me revolt D':

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Great job Hadriel, from now on people should just pick nice wallpapers, crop them and put them as SotW entries, because apparently that's all that's needed to win a SotW.

>_>

Well, would you rather I disqualify them from the onset or leave it to the voters to decide whether an entry is deserving of the title or not during the voting? I can forsee lots of QQing and complaints if I were to adopt the former system.

Well, Emmie is right in saying that there's a limit to how little you can work on a stock and expect to win. It's unfair if someone just finds a nice stock and uses it instead of working on effects more like others might on a worse stock.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
well I kinda enjoyed the text nya~

But yeah if the original pic stays original there is no point in submitting it...

its basically copy paste add some simple stuff and done...

Canabary

Administrator
Well, it was disqualified because you didn't provide a stock URL (which was stated in the rules).
Eh, you need to kniw the urls? I have no idea, most of them are part of my extensice stock archive on my computer, but eh, I'll see if I can't travk it down then...