Soul Eater: Revenge of the Cursed.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
;) fixed... :p

"Transcending history and the world, A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold."

"A sound soul, rests in a sound mind, and a sound body."

"Building the future, and keeping the past alive, are one in the same."

About a year has past since the defeat of the Kishin Asura. Ever since its defeat, the DWMA has seen a decrease in the Kishin Eggs within the souls of villainy across the world. The witches have remained in hiding from the academy students, and peace, more or less, was enforced easily by the meister and weapon partners.

From atop the academy comes a little clown, black as the night, but with the moon illuminating his small frame and his invertible black-and-white mask of the theatrical comedy. On his form: a small jumpsuit covered in a cape his mask and jester cap covering his head the actual attire covering his body and giving no sign of skin in sight. Therefore it's unknown if this clown is really a male, but for the record we'll consider him one until proven otherwise. He puts one hand behind his back, raises the other in high in the air, and drops it down in a "J" motion as he theatrically bows. "Greetings and welcome to the Death Weapon Meister Academy. Or at least I think that's what it's called, I forgot long ago, it's been a while since I last saw it. Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Jest, or Jest for short. Technically I play little part in this kind of thing. In fact, I technically shouldn't even be here." He said, the last sentence he covered his mouth while speaking with his left hand. "I am here only to give a recap of what has happened, and perhaps be a guide somewhat to the quest of any who wish to join the academy, but that's a big maybe. Any case for those who are just tuning in, I shall give you a little recap into the story of this world. Pay close attention now, The people involved will be talking about this, and there are still questions remained to be answered. But the answers will puzzle one who don't know the question." He said. Within an instance his cap turned to a graduation cap, a floating chalkboard appeared from a puff of purple smoke to the left of Jest, and he had a long piece of chalk on his right hand. Within an instant, the board started playing scenes from previous epi-"Wait, wait, It's the Past in this world." ...Sorry. From the Past. (From previous episodes of Soul Eater. *Gets whacked by Jest's Chalk* Ow!)

"Right, here's something for all of you, but be sure to watch all of it. You may get tested on this." Jest said as he wrote something in the air. (Insert Link to Soul Eater Youtube Channel Here.) "Also there is a Manga series that I do believe is still going, sadly to Lord Omni's disappointment we're not going for that, due to the fact that it IS on-going, and sadly I'm not in the know-how of Manga like some of you are. Oh but don't worry, Omni, the bullshit at the end magically disappeared from existence. If you watched the last episode, you know what I'm talking about. How? With this of course." The Jest said holding a rod with a blue crystal. "The Staff of Impossibility, this is my little admin hammer. Break the rules, and you'll be having a not-so-pleasant conversation with it." He said.

(I would give a lecture to recap, but after seeing how much I typed it may be "TL;DR". So, this is one of those time where it's better to see it for yourself then having me talk about it.)

"After the Kishin fell, the eggs that came from it decreased naturally. After all, how can they be made without the source of them. As such peace has come and slowly it seems the meisters and weapons are getting bored with this inactivity. But little do they know what lie in store for them." Jest says as he points towards the Horizon. "In the morning, The soul of an innocent archaeologist will be gone, and an ancient evil will be reborn. Of course what will also be reborn is the force obligated to stop this evil, the blue sword whose fate lies in the hands of the opposition. I wonder now, if this fight will be their last." The Jest said before disappearing from the school's roof in a puff of smoke, an echo of his laugh being the only thing left behind.

The next morning, as the Jest said, an Archaeologist, discovering an underground temple, found a sword of legends. The twisted flesh coiling through the swords like it was a living thing, or an infected thing, the hand-guard was symmetrically spiked with red spikes, and the blade was a ruby, no, blood-red. Though human, this Archaeologist could feel power emanating from this weapon, but it hasn't awakened, nor has it took the shape of a human. Could this be a sword that was just a sword before the weapons came alive? The power lured his hand to the hilt like a moth to a flame. The instant he held it, power surged through his body as the sword started to glow. In the middle of the arm-guard, a single red eye opened up, it's glow emanating with the fires of hell. The man screamed for his life, but the weapon roared as it devoured the man's soul. The man's eyes opened up, the hazel eyes turning into yellow ones. "...How long has it been since I've had a soul? Such a weak soul never tasted so good after centuries of starvation. But it's not enough, I need more, to regain my lost power, to gain more power then before." He said. He then jumped up to the top of the temple, then up to the surface where he slaughter the team that was with the man before he became this. "So many weak souls. They do not quench my thirst. I need stronger souls, souls of warriors like so many in the past." He said, he tried to sense the world, but oddly enough.... "...What!? Where are the strong souls!? ...I see in the years I have been gone, conflict is almost dead. ...Unacceptable. I require the wholesome warrior souls of the past; these weaklings do not satisfy me!" The soul devourer said. He then thought of something, if there is no conflict, then simply create conflict. Even if the world and times have changed, the human race never will. They will always be a bloodthirsty bunch of pitiful creatures who instill an unforgiving wrath upon the opposition. All they need, is a reason, a push. The rest will come tumbling down on its own. However, even now manipulation isn't too strong a point for him, not like it was for his servant. He needs a servant like her, but where would a servant like that woman lie? It has been many years since he was awake, the world has changed from what it was to this, ....bizarre, world he sees before him. Surely the woman who once served him must be dead by now. He needs her back, even from the grave if he must. Snacking along the way doesn't hurt either, even if it is weak souls by the dozen.

Little does he know that his awakening had led to others "awakening" as a result of his. Underneath the vast seas, a pale-blue hand juts out of the ocean floor as soon as the sword ate his first soul. Eventually rising from it was an old, muscular man with a coat and pirate cap. In one hand, a longsword with a strange purple infection where the blade and arm-guard meet. In the other, a strange sword with what looks like a pistol attached to the arm-guard. He looked at himself, he seemed a little more then a walking corpse. "But if I have awakened, that means the sword must have awakened as well. Lady Luck is definitely on my side it seems, I may still have a chance to reclaim it after all." He thought. His swords showing little to no life, not like swords of today. He walked the ocean floor, buoyancy and drowning seems to not be a problem for him at all. He then found a giant wooden ship in a crevice. It was a pirate ship, HIS pirate ship as he instantly recognized the flag. "Ah, It's been too long, my old friend." He thought. He jumped down to the ship, destroying the rocks that kept it there with ease. He then used his power, given to him by the sword's rebirth, to make the ship float up to the surface of the ocean. As he floated there, he took the time to sense souls just like the sword, and exactly like the sword, he found the same conclusion. "Where are the strong souls!? Granted, one of them feel like that of a god...Wait a minute, could that be why?" The pirate asked. The nerve of the gods, even now they choose to stand in his way. This god must have made sure that wars and conflict were no more, how dare the fool!? Regardless, to war against each other is human nature, one way or another, this god couldn't keep it from happening forever. Still, souls is what powers him and his ship, without them, he and his ship would simply sink back into the ocean floor as dead corpses. He couldn't take a chance, he needed to find the sword in order to kill this god and bring conflict and ruination back to this world-gone-soft. Of course, he'll hunt down the servants of this god first. If they were enforcers of his rule, then surely their souls would suffice. "First I'll get rid of his servants, then I'll find the sword, then I will devour the soul of this god, and I will reign supreme in the heavens!" He said. His ship started to move as the sails were set. The Pirate gave an inhumanly high jump and landed on the crow's nest then laughed. "Whatever changes happened during my slumber matters not. The land and seas shall fear my name once again. Despair, world! For Cervantes de Leon has returned!" He yelled out, as he fired his pistol into the skies and it shot through the clouds in a bolt of black lightning.

In the snowy north, a large blue crystal rests in a cave, within it, a blonde-haired man in armor, and a little girl by his side. As soon as the monstrous sword awoken and devoured it's first soul, the Crystal started to crack until it shattered to pieces, releasing the two from their hibernation. The man had blue eyes and the armor of a medieval knight with an extra layer of armor made out of a transparent crystal similar to the one that held them both captive, and had a scar running through his right eye. The other was a girl wearing a small dress, a pair of small boots, a cape over that dress, and a decorative cap. all of these things, along with her hair and her eyes, was a sapphire blue with an extra blue eye on the cap. The man landed on his knees coughing while the girl landed on her feet looking at him and quickly heading to his side. "Siegfried!" The girl said, she sounded as young as she looked with a worried tone within for her partner. Siegfried looked around as if searching for something when he saw the girl. He looked as if he never saw her before, but it occurred to him who this was almost instantly. "...Are you....But how?" He asked her, his voice was deep, filled with grief, as if he had a past life that he wished he didn't. "No time to explain, if we're here that can only mean one thing: he's back. His presence is weak but he's definitely reborn." The girl said. Upon hearing this, Siegfried instantly pulled himself up and tried to walk out of the cave. "Then we have to...we must stop him." Siegfried said, upon hearing of the sword's return he doesn't need an explanation, he'll sell his very soul to destroy the monstrous weapon. "I don't know how long it was since we entered a state of slumber, but the world has changed, we can't just march towards him. ...My power also weakened since we last fought, the cancellation knocked both of our powers out. We need to figure out what changes have been made, we may need help." The girl said. Siegfried looked at her. "What do you mean?" He asked her. "We've been sleeping for centuries Siegfried, we don't know what changes have been made since that day. We can't fight like we use to, not in a world we don't understand yet. We may need help this time, people who can help us adapt to this world, who can help fight him." The girl said. Siegfried couldn't believe what he was hearing. "No, we can't have others get involved in this. If this is the future like our own, then bringing others into our fight is bringing them to their deaths, they don't understand his danger just like we've yet to understand this world. If this world is different then we will learn to adapt on our own. It doesn't matter how different this world is to our own, all that matters is his destruction, his absolute destruction." Siegfried said. The girl looked at him and down to the ground, she then sharpened her eyes and ran towards Siegfried, following him out the cave. "You're right, we have to destroy him, no matter what." She said. "But, ...something about this is different from before, I can sense it. Am I still able to take him on alone?" She thought. As they walked down the snowy mountains, Siegfried looked around. It was more different then he thought, but he couldn't let it break his resolve. He looked towards the girl. "...How did you gain a human form? ...Does it mean he can too?" He asked her. With that, she snapped back to reality and explained to him everything on the way down.

In a Metropolitan city, far from Death City, standing in the highest floor of a tall skyscraper was another man. His skin was about the same color as African-Americans and was quite muscular in his own right. He was in a black tuxedo with dress shoes, sunglasses, and no hair on his head, therefore making him bald. Behind him was a blonde haired woman wearing glasses and a black business suit and skirt wearing black high-heels. "Excuse me sir, but there appear to be a crisis when investigating the temple that recently appeared in Europe, the team appeared to have been wiped out with one exception who disappeared." The girl said in a formal matter. "....Was it him?" He asked. "As of now, we can't say, but it seems that way sir. The energy emitting from the bodies were quite weak, so it's possible that it was just a Kishin egg on rampage, but the signature we did collect seemed similar." The woman replied. "...So it must be him. ...Any impact by his reawakening?" The man asked. "We received reports from a port village near the Atlantic ocean, it appear they saw an old wrecked ship with what looked like a man standing on it. Our spies gave an image recently. Also, other spies have detected a silver knight and a girl dressed in blue coming out of a cave in the mountains, even though no signs of them coming into it were found." The woman replied again. ".....So they've come back from the dead. ...They served their purpose in the past, but now they're just an interference that needs to be taken care of." The man as he took off his glasses. One of his eyes was blue but the other was quite odd, the entire orb was golden with a black slit right in the middle. "...It appears we have to discuss business with Death. Come Kafziel, we're heading for the DWMA." He told the woman as he walked out of the office. "Yes, I'll get the copter ready, Master Zasalamel sir." The woman, now known as Kafziel, said and followed him. The man, now known as Zasalamel, walked into the copter and looked towards the city. When Kafziel entered it flew off heading for the DWMA.

"It seems once again the two swords are getting ready for a clash. The monster, Soul Edge, and the angel, Soul Calibur. Show me what you can do, when you're both practically fish in the middle of a desert." Zasalamel thought.

All of this, and still the warrior students of the Academy are unaware as they get ready for a new year. Their Orientation already came and gone, and now they're ready for students and teachers, old and new, as they enter their first day of school, unknowing of the relentless nightmare that was about to befall them all.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Imagine how long it would have been with the recap. o.o

So yeah, if the quote, the characters and the swords didn't give you the hint, This is a combined RP of Soul Calibur and Soul Eater. But since this is Soul Eater's world, we'll play by it's rules somewhat.

The rules are what you'd expect:
1. No God-modding
2. No Flaming
3. No Spamming
4. Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13
5. Have fun

Rules may increase depending on how good or bad we do.

Now then, since it's Soul Eater's World, We'll be using those characters. I, however, will be using all of the Soul Calibur Characters that are in the intro (Nightmare, Cervantes, Siegfried, and Zasalamel) and their weapons. If you wish to have a character from that series come here as well, knock yourself out, but I require a reason as to how they got about centuries into the future, and considering one of them is a giant made of clay and another is an alchemist, it is possible. If you also wish to have their weapons becomes like the ones in Soul Eater, again, knock yourself out, but I require a reason.

Now the Soul Eater character, you need no profile for. This is their world, so you can use their characters like you would in any other anime RP: Claiming them. Soul Calibur, however, I require them for.

Let's first get the list of Soul Eater Characters available out of the way.

Maka-
Soul-
Black Star-
Tsubaki-
Death the Kid-
Liz Thompson-
Patty Thompson-
Blair-
Shinigami-
Spirit-
Stein-
Marie-
Sid-
Mira-
Crona-
Ragnarok-
Maba-
Free-
Eruka Frog-
Mizune-
Excalibur-

Now for the CS sheet.

For Meisters:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon partner:
Alignment:
Skills: (I'd appreciate realistic human skills. But if you choose to put powers here, I ask that you don't go overboard. (The only reason Nightmare, Cervantes, and Zasalamel have inhuman skills is because they're not suppose to technically be human.)
Personality:
Backstory:

For Weapons:

Name:
Species: (You don't have to be human.)
Appearance:
Weapon appearance:
Soul Resonance appearance:
Meister Partner:
Alignment:
Skills: (Again, much appreciated if realistic, but if powers, just don't go overboard. (And again, the only reason Edge and Calibur have powers per say is because they aren't suppose to be ordinary weapons.)
Soul Resonance Name:
Soul Resonance Description: (Don't go overboard.)
Personality:
Backstory:

For Witches or others:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Alignment:
Skills:
Magic:
Personality:
Backstory: