Space

amanda

Do you really think space is endless, there not such this as endless... it always has to have an end at some point or another. If there an end, what you think is over there. Do you really think were the only ones alive in this huge space of ours.

Yes i do because that would be sooo cool :D

Haha thats totally lame of me xP. Im not sure to be honest but there are alot of things out there that we dont know about yet because we dont have that huge of technology yet.

I want to know whats past the milky way and find another planet thats similar to Earth to live on :D

Morcombe

King of Kings
there are too many universes too tell if space is endless and i'm sure we're not the only planet with living organisms

Ray

无限之剑制
Well from what I know of from school space is endless seems no limit and milkyway might just be a small dot to the true space...

B StAR

2D Complex.
Earth, frankly is a bit boring right now. I want to fast foward time so mankind can have the technology to populate other planets and of course, "Boldly go where no man has gone before."

Space on the other hand is fun! I think it is endless and we are not alone, just pretty far away for other people to talk to thats all.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Im the type of person that don't care if its endless or what not, its not like it really matters. There are some things that need to be answered and some thing your mind can wonder hopelessly, I tend to go with the flow and say space cannot be measured

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yeah, is gotta end sooner or later but we have no means of measuring how large it actually is now.

as for life, i think theres something out there. we may never contact anything intelligent but the universe is too big for us to be the only ones.

I thought it was proven that if you carried on in the same direction, then you would end up in the same spot.

=/

Our sun though is tiny compaired to other stars.

i really don't know and don't care. never asked myself this question nor i won't begin asking now. what's out there doesn't concern me.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
No doubt there are some form of biological organisms somewhere. Endless??

well I know the answer , i just wanna see if you otaku know it too....

*yeah, they bought it*

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well to be honest, i think it's endless, but i don't really care because i will never get somewhere out there , so why asking myself this kind of questions?

Zeta

State Alchemist
I want to go to space. I want to be able to go to different worlds. I want to be able to go to places were man has never gone.

seirei

kumo no you ni
All I know for sure is that the universe is very very BIG! And I don't care if it's endless or not, I think the most interesting thing would be to find other life forms, or a planet similar to Earth maybe.
I'd love to meet an alien! (a friendly one, though!:p)