Squeenix!!!!

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Ryu_Kaiser']SUIKODEN!! now give me bonbon!!

Never played XIII. The others say that it sucks. So big NO!!!

Legend of Legaia is awesome!! it's not SE though...[/QUOTE]

Here is your virtual dose of bonbons.

FF Conservatives say XII sucks, and now they say XIII - while I say both are really good, in my honest opinion.

XIII fighting style reminds both of Star Ocean 3 and Suikoden III, somehow.

[quote name='Xeno']

- RPGs are not many like how they were at the 80s and 90s.

- For most of us RPGers, The old square games are way much better than the new ones.

As for Enix company games, They weren't that good, But Enix had few great games such as DQ, VP and SO.

- The merge was a bad move (From a gamer perspective)

This is why I said that the end of the 80s and the 90s are the golden age of RPGs and Square Company.

[/QUOTE]Here is someone who I totally agree with. True, games from the 90s were beasts. Even Early 2ks, too. And from "06 onwards, the desaturation of the game quality began.

I don't find any good RPGs any more, especially on the consoles. And not all of us are computer-style rpgers, too.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm pretty tired of Squeenix. For one second let's forget their recent string of shoddy games. They still flip-flop more than some of the politicians here. At one time they say they'll only focus on releasing games that will be popular in Japan. Their stocks take a dive. Then they say they'll work with foreigners to increase global appeal. They hire two foreign guys and release another shoddy game, no real input was taken. Then they say they tried to work with foreigners but couldn't succeed because the foreigners make shitty games. Then they go back to saying they will only make games that will hit home. Stocks dive again and they go back to saying they'll work with foreigners. Screw this train wreck. Just give me Kingdom Hearts III and I'll be able to burn this ticket to hell.