Staff App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Name: {Prefer not to disclose}
Alias: Ryuu, Rebirth, RyuuOxide, Ryuuiku, Ryuusei, UnS, Utsuro no Shiro, Ryuu Okazaki, Kisuke
Position Wanting: Global Mod, though I wouldn't mind anything else.

Why am I wanting this job?
Well, I want to help out Zoku Heaven, while it is still in it's early stages (at least, from what I can tell, this forum is new and all) I also have much prior experience to modding, and can help out with dealing with spam and/or suggesting forum improvements.

What can I do to help benefit this forum?
Well, as I had previously said, I can help deal with spam control, as well as banning/dealing with trolls or idiotic and/or off-topic posts.

Why should you choose me over the others applying?
Well, I have a lot of experience, I can deal with spam control, deal with trolls, idiots, and I can help deal with other forum problems and/or I can help make suggestions or w/e. Also, imo, I am pretty decent in GFX and can probably help when needed with GFX problems/events or w/e.

How active are you?
I am decently active, probably 30 minutes a day at least, while most of the time I can be on to hours.

I was a former mod on Bleach Exile (Bleach area, General area, Fanclub area) but was de-modded because there were way too many mods (~18)
I am a Super Mod on Bleach Empire, I have dealt with many spam things there, off-topic and/or trolls.
I am an admin at Bleach Realm Forums, a former S.Mod at Anime Blend (though after a server crash, I did not reapply for mod due to me being heavily busy at that moment in time).
That's pretty much all the other forums that I've modded at.
Plus, as a side-note, I can help with rules and etc, as I've made FC rules for Bleach Empire (Which, was taken without my permission by Bear of Otaku General) and had made rules for my own forum, Anime Dreams (though, I am a lazy person and can't deal with even some of my own forums).

PS - I apologize for any typos or grammatical mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.