That would be me.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
True.........Piano can play a lotta stuff.
It's fun^^
Yeah I think so to, I always try to play the piano at my friends house, and I actually picked up One by Metallica xD since then, always when we come by at his house I try to make some really great stuff, and I try to look really 'cool' saying that I can play piano xD ...I've wanted to play Cello ever since I saw Blood+ an awesome instrument :p

piano is indeed a great and my favorite instrument. i've been playing the piano for 14 years now. not only classics, but i love playing anime music as well.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Lol, pianos are expensive
True 'dat :p and Violins too :O a girl in my class has one... and she told me how expensive it was, and I was like... 'how long have you been saving money for that ? your lifetime maybe ? or do you work for very generous people who took you away for slavery ?'

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
True 'dat :p and Violins too :O a girl in my class has one... and she told me how expensive it was, and I was like... 'how long have you been saving money for that ? your lifetime maybe ? or do you work for very generous people who took you away for slavery ?'
tell me about it, i have a violin too and i payed lots of money for it

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
am i not? mine is like 100 years old, it's been in my family for generations but no one liked to play as much as i do , so they handed it over to me :p
Woah, maybe your family is royal, maybe it's an heirlom (spelling?) from a king orsum :p