.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\
That will do!

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Well that's that. Naysayers can continue their holy crusade elsewhere. The reasons for everything that has happened have been explained to death. This thread has severely gone off topic. I wish the best of luck to the op and all those who left this site.

/thread

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member

I just wanna say this... It's nothing negative so I'm sure it'll be ok.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't see the core administrators as the total bad guys. After all I've seen. Everything that was read. I can't find out anywhere that the owners were more wrong than Emma. She just has more people on her side because she's friends with many. The core admins are busy running the main site so they don't have much in the way of relationships with the members. I agree with @Darkchao45 on the whole rawr thing. It seems most of the people with a level head in this situation are people that aren't close to Emma or the core admins. @HappyNisa I don't know if you're close to Emma, but I really like you're neutral approach to this situation. You're not being bias at all. I wish more people were like that.

Also that fact that @abarnes is actually stepping in proves in itself that he cares about the community doesn't it? I see it that way.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I'm glad you think so ^^ And I surely don't think ANYONE is a total baddie, not Emmie not the admins here.
I can't say that I'm really close to Emmie, but I do respect her, enjoy talking with her and admire her approach to the other members.
I also respect Abarnes and Canabary by the way eventhought Ive spoken to them far less.
I just went through what I knew and figured that both were to "blame" for the seperation.
That's why pointing fingers didn't seem to have any use.
I'm only looking at how to move on.

I just wanna say this... It's nothing negative so I'm sure it'll be ok.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't see the core administrators as the total bad guys. After all I've seen. Everything that was read. I can't find out anywhere that the owners were more wrong than Emma. She just has more people on her side because she's friends with many. The core admins are busy running the main site so they don't have much in the way of relationships with the members. I agree with @Darkchao45 on the whole rawr thing. It seems most of the people with a level head in this situation are people that aren't close to Emma or the core admins. @HappyNisa I don't know if you're close to Emma, but I really like you're neutral approach to this situation. You're not being bias at all. I wish more people were like that.

Also that fact that @abarnes is actually stepping in proves in itself that he cares about the community doesn't it? I see it that way.
I've probably known Emmie the longest since 2007 and was part of the staffing at one point. Because I know both sides very well is how I came to my conclusion. Emmie's nice, I just dont agree with how Emmie handled the situation. Simple as that, not like I have any disdain or resentment for her and I still dont mind talking to her every now and then.

But yeah, it is what it is. Good see less arguing happening around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.