The Downfall of our Youth

We always say that "What is wrong with kids these days"

We hear all these stories about kids/teens and we can't believe it...it seems like there are more and more messed up kids these days...in your mind what is the cause of the increase of this bad behavior?

Honestly these days seeing these kids is troubling.

I say the education systems of some countries are partially to blame. The rest to society and upbringing. You have to teach kids from an early stage and don't let them get negatively influenced. Some parents nowadays hardly care about their kids, they're more worried about themselves, work, socializing and drinking etc. Kids also have too much free time allowing them to get 'bored', I say find work for these kids like the good old days!

I say the education systems of some countries are partially to blame. The rest to society and upbringing. You have to teach kids from an early stage and don't let them get negatively influenced. Some parents nowadays hardly care about their kids, they're more worried about themselves, work, socializing and drinking etc. Kids also have too much free time allowing them to get 'bored', I say find work for these kids like the good old days!
took the words right of my mouth XD

Bad in america? In the UK there's gangs in really small villages, trying to knife people.

lol it's all the parents and the governments fault. Bring back the cane. >_>

The UK has one of the highest rates of teenage binge drinking in europe, we have the highest rating of teenage preg. rates in europe and when they come out of school, they still can't read of write.

AND two thirds are too fat to join the army.

:(

Well most of them anyway. There parents don't egg them on to do better in school, heak, my parents don't care what I get but I want to get something.

=/ quite bad actually.

two comments on the telegraph website.

God help us for future generations if well educated and middle class children think it is ok to tell a heavily pregnant women to f*** off when she asked them not to play football in front of her house.
There is no doubt that we have a real problem with some teenagers in this country. Most children are well brought up and well behaved, but there is an ever growing underclass of violent, agressive criminal yobs making everbody elses life miserable.

There has always been a bit of yob element within the teenage culture, but nothing like what we are seeing now. This is a new breed of untouchables who know they have 'rights' 'rights' and more 'rights'. Blame the trendy teaching and education ideologies of the past few decades, blame the ever lenient criminal justice system, the ever increasing PC obessed inefficient police service, the continual lowering of standards in advertising that use words and pharses that have been deemed abusive twenty years ago, blame a growing welfare state that encourages indolence, and waste, and blame various goverments brain washed by so-called liberal 'child experts' who have maintained that discipline is damaging to a child, and finally blame the 'all lifestyles/life choices are equally valid'ideology which apparently seems to include; drug taking, underage sex and pregnancy, alchol abuse, and that any criminal act is A) not the fault of the individual concerned and B) a cry for help.

Last edited:
i say its most of upbringing.
children see adults' actions as always correct even tho theyre wrong.
the tree bears the fruit or something tho its not always true.
here in our country, disciplining a child by whipping them or letting them kneel in con kernels are still being done. in usa i heard thats already considered child abuse. ??? what then? how can they discipline their kids actions if they cannot give small punishments.
our education here is not that good compared to other countries. I studied in a public school in a province where students go to school wearing sleepers, reused notebooks and school books as old as my moms but still we was taught by my parents properly. i still meet my schoolmates and amost all of us finished college.

Bad in america? In the UK there's gangs in really small villages, trying to knife people.

lol it's all the parents and the governments fault. Bring back the cane. >_>

The UK has one of the highest rates of teenage binge drinking in europe, we have the highest rating of teenage preg. rates in europe and when they come out of school, they still can't read of write.

AND two thirds are too fat to join the army.

:(

Well most of them anyway. There parents don't egg them on to do better in school, heak, my parents don't care what I get but I want to get something.

=/ quite bad actually.

two comments on the telegraph website.
In the cities it's worse. They have larger groups and carry bigger weapons hahaha. Really wish the police weren't so useless.