The Fake You

Opposite to 'post your real pic',you post the anime/manga/VG character that closely represents youP.S(Since I am the alpha,omega,infinity I don't need to post)

On a related note, when will the Thundercats Movie air? Just because Speed Racer didn't live up to their expectations, its no reason to shelf this project.Also, from the wiki:
Japanese animation studio Studio 4°C is producing a new ThunderCats animated series scheduled for release in 2011 by Cartoon Network. The show has been hinted at explaining Lion-O's climb to the throne with a more original anime feel and darker style. In early November 2010, former Lion-O voice actor Larry Kenney revealed that he would be playing the role of Lion-O and Tygra's father Claudius in the opening three-part episode of the new series.Names behind the series: Studio 4°C, which did Matrix anime "The Animatrix" and Batman: Gotham Knights will be handling the artwork and animations. Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10) will be the executive producer. He is joined by Michael Jelenic (Wonder Woman, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) and Ethan Spaulding (Avatar: The Last Airbender) will be the producers for the series.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 27986"']Do I even have to post the pic? xP[/quote]Allow me to do the honors

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 27987"']Allow me to do the honors
[/quote]It's like he knows exactly who I am. A loli with mind control powers. Yes.