The Manga Bible

Now this is an interseting concept. I saw an article about this in the newspaper a few days ago and I must say it caught my interest. I'm not religious in anyway and I might just read this thing. I mean who would have ever thought of a tough guy, sword wielding Jesus, not me.

Here's an article about it from the Herald Tribune:
In manga Bible, the tough guy is Jesus - International Herald Tribune

tyron256

turnabout moderation
wow, the bible sprads to mangas, i guess if it helps people understand things its cool. its not my religion tho.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
So if you get in trouble at an Otaku convention do you have to go in front of an Otaku panel and then place your hand on the Manga Bible and swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you Grand Kai?

So if you get in trouble at an Otaku convention do you have to go in front of an Otaku panel and then place your hand on the Manga Bible and swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you Grand Kai?
LOL that would be cool

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
ROFLMAO!!!

Wow... Sad, but funny.:637467c87shkkyna: