The Minecraft Cave

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
?:: The Minecraft Cave ::?AnimeTempest Branch
Welcome to the AnimeTempest Branch of The Minecraft Cave! Why is this a branch? Because before this came to be on here, it was (and still is) on FangleWurzle, made by our friends there :DSo, because Minecraft is so devilishly addictive, many stories and epic screenshots come from it
This is a club for any and all players of Minecraft, where you may share and discuss anything related to Minecraft, be it stories or screenshots, and of course, videos! Other things could include bugs and glitches and fix shares, Mod sharing and discussion, or tips and tricks and useful pieces of advice can all be shared
Anything related to Minecraft can be thrown here. (or there
)Got an epic story of how you battled millions of zombies? Or just how a Creeper snuck up on you and you lost all your new Diamond tools? Rage on my friend. Come on in and RAEG ON!1It's the Minecraft Cave!
This club is completely, 100% open! There is no need to request membership, anyone and everyone may freely post as they please. So start sharing!
[hr]Screenshot GalleriesIf you wish to have your Gallery in this list either say so in the club, or you can PM me ^_~ If you have multiple galleries for different purposes, say one for shots of homes, and another for funny shots, etc., you may include as many as you want! Just be sure you link to each one, and include a title for each link.~ ZeroKnight ~Minecraft Screenshot Gallery

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Alright, so. Here's one random little brag-about. Not even 100 meters from my cliff-side home (damn right, bitches) are several natural cave entrances. The area around the cliff that my house is attached to is very hilly and mountainous. So in one spot, there were several entrances to the cave on different parts of the hill, but all leading into different parts. Going in one hole, and taking a few turns would lead you to another entrance, but you'd be about 4 meters from where you entered. Cool!Anyway, so I'm exploring this cave system. It's absolutely RICH with minerals.I've explored maybe 70% of it. I don't know. It could be less, because every time I found one branch, it would all branch off again! It just kept going and going and going. To my last save (almost dying by Creeper assrape) I have found more than 150 Iron Ore, around 400 Coal, about 14 Gold Ore, and 4 Diamonds (one fell in the fucking lava underneath the block! D<) But I still have another area to explore, the 'center' of several other branches. It's very neat because it's at the bottom of a long, narrow pitfall, with lava at the bottom. It pours down into a lower area, which mobs can't get up to, so with their stupidity, then end up burning to death. It's humorous, because the area in there is very dark, and has at least 5 more branches, so lots of enemies spawn back there and come at me, only to be burned. Teehee.With this pitfall I was able to farm a lot of feathers, because at the top, right next to the drop was a Zombie Dungeon. I just let about 40 plummet to their deaths. I obtained around 100 feathers. Now if only I could get flint easily (gravel sucks >.<) I could make a shitload of arrows... ...that will blot out the sun! (had to)Well, that's about it for my rant. Mostly just bragging about how much minerals I found in a natural cave with still more to find!

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
So that cave I described above...well just outside it...was this:
Yeah...just found it like that. Pine Tree floating about 4 blocks above a melted patch of ice. Dunno how it happened. Just made me laugh my ass off.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I took off the HD texture mod so my awesome stuff doesn't look awesome anymore. I'm going to start another new world and do something that looks orgasmic even in vanilla. I got bored of the tower I built inside a cave.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I use the Painterly Pack. I love it. The customization is absolutely amazing. I even do a bit of fine tuning myself. (like keeping the blue fish, but replacing the fried fish with the sushi icon
)I love how my world works. I just wish Minecraft had different leaves for Birch trees...with the white trunks and Painterly's new Cherry Blossom leaves...I could have them AND regular trees...but I can't D:Oh well. The PP also recently added a 128 frame lava texture. You need to use MCPatcher to use it, like the custom water. (which I'm using now too) They're still 16x16, so don't worry about a FrameRate impact. The new lava looks so good...at 128 frames, the animation is smoother AND it glows. And with the improved behavior from MCPatcher, the water and lava behaves better as it flows...way better. It just looks more realistic. You have to try it to know what I mean :pI love it~ <3

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
So...found this while wandering about in a Test world I generated to play with redstone devices.
Yep, it is what you think. This is naturally generated lava on the surface...above sea level. Why it was generated there, I have no idea. Worth a screenshot, lol

Does anyone have any good servers to play on online or anything? I forgot the old server we used to play on. I only started playing again a couple days ago, and I forgot how addicting this game is. I got lucky in the world I made, my spawn had a cave next to it that I made a tower at one entrance, and the cave ended up going all the way down in to the diamond and lava layers, and I have not even explored it all yet.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
@ShadowLol, I was expecting the music to play when they blew up and killed you. Would have been a tad funnier.
@kaiinI don't know man, I've been wanting to play on a good server too :/If you find out a gain, let me know ^^@roseThat looks pretty nice
I like how you've got two "homes" on two different cliffs :pI'd make a video tour of the homes in my worlds, but I know nothing of vid making, and I can hardly run MC as it is, so the recording itself would probably be laggy D:mad:allI updated to first post
If you have screenshot galleries, I can put them up on the first page

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
This what happens when you try to blow a hole through bedrock on a server with massive amounts of TNT... You get flying squids.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Blackgold: Flying Squid @_@Took a picture of ZeroKnight's and my tower, right when the moon was over it and it made it look all eerie, I love it <3

On the idea of Minecraft,does anybody want to help me with my bed? My bed works fine as far as sleeping,but it won't act as a spawn point when I die. At first I thought it was because I had placed glass under it when beds can't be placed on glass,but even after pulling it out,putting down cobblestone,and replacing the bed,it still won't spawn me properly. The bed worked fine before I renovated the floor,but I don't want to go back to standard floor materials and the bed should work since it's on a legal block.​
I finally got my doorstep to stop catching fire by replacing the door with an iron one,I just need to get the bed working.​
While I'm here,Mooshrooms.​

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Rose: that's a pretty awesome house
I like it
no worries about the bad quality, it wasn't that badLove the song in the vid btw, had me dancing~