The Newest Toyota Sales Representative

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I have no comment on this either.....

>_>

and I thought it was a spambot as well and you just posted here or something xD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I don't know how you guys feel about it, but I don't really like how they used Hatsune Miku's image for corporate advertising. It's a cheap way of using internet meme idols.

Sanae

Staff member
haha,never seen this either xD

Yeah, that is a bit on the cheap side, but what else can you do when all other means fail xD? It's kinda funny how they would have to resort to using Miku like that lol Although, it is kinda cool O_O

P.S. That would be pretty scary if bots started taking over member accounts O_O Like they do on MSN >_< Aria's account was botted and sent me a fb spam link lolol

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I would never let msn/google exist... if they did that xD <------- knows thats unreasonable

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Whatever, until they are getting paid for using her image, it's their own choice. It doesn't mean I like it. Just so you know, I enjoyed watching it, a nice commercial, but not the broader picture of how internet meme's are used.

Sanae

Staff member
Kinda shows how much the internet is taking over the world xDDD Although, that's kinda a different story lol

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I would say this,

FXXK YEAH!!!!!

Now my friend would definitely buy Toyota car even thought he hated it just for Miku!!!!!