The Sexy Thread

Canabary

Administrator
I thought I explained the whole server situation in the news post. Never imagined a random spammy comment in the spam thread would cause any issue with anyone...

Also, I would like some coffee too please :(

Canabary

Administrator
*pours a cup of coffee for Can* @Canabary here you are. hello, have just got a bad hair day?
Thank you very much. *drinks the coffee with a smile* My hair is always awesome, even when it's supposed to be bad, it just looks bad ass :cool:

Denuo Prince

The Forsaken
D
Tank you very much. *drinks the coffee with a smile* My hair is always awesome, even when it's supposed to be bad, it just looks bad ass :cool:
Don't get me started with coffee . Its my life and blood bro and the only thing that gets me through the day.

and 1 comment can always cause anything bro. It the unpredictability of social interaction.

kyrararen

@Arachna Sure sure here it is *hands you a batch of fresh cookies*
@Canabary, LOL you;re very welcome. hahaha no wonder you have that ava. it suits you well then. anyway how to multi quote in flexile skin?

Canabary

Administrator
@Arachna Sure sure here it is *hands you a batch of fresh cookies*
@Canabary, LOL you;re very welcome. hahaha no wonder you have that ava. it suits you well then. anyway how to multi quote in flexile skin?
Just press reply multiple times.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
A nice big cuban cigar feels so good with a big big cup of coffee. Too bad I quit smoking. :cool:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Well, by quit I mean I've switched to electronic cigarettes. The cool thing about it is that it gives you all the nicotine you want (relatively harmless substance) without any of the tar and carcinogens. As safe as an act of smoking can get. Though when it starts snowing I probably will get a nice fat cigar just for the occasion. Birthday, I can get a bit of leeway, right? ;)

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Well, by quit I mean I've switched to electronic cigarettes. The cool thing about it is that it gives you all the nicotine you want (relatively harmless substance) without any of the tar and carcinogens. As safe as an act of smoking can get. Though when it starts snowing I probably will get a nice fat cigar just for the occasion. Birthday, I can get a bit of leeway, right? ;)
NO! lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Oh off course not. On average even when I was a heavy smoker I smoked about 4 cigars at most per year.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
that's not allowed, I'm sorry. No big Cigar for you. Why ruin your streak of being clean?

Denuo Prince

The Forsaken
If you abuse that shit it wont be any different then a cigarette. I quit it easy, didn't need no electric shit.