The Sexy Thread

Riight. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and I make a few gay jokes with my friends. "Nice butt bro, no homo" and little things like that.

But I sure as hell wont type smiley faces, hearts, and TALK about dressing up in a french maid costume with them. You'd probably really have to have a thing for the penis to really go that far.
Lol well if thats your line then just don't cross it. This is our running gag, you don't have to accept it.

I was the same when I first came to G2. Hadrial frankly creepy-ed me out when I found out she was actually a he. But I found that what creep-ed me out was stupid. If he wants to pretend to be someone else then Im the last person who should complain. It really is just a joke and Im comfortable with it.

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Is no one going to ask why the hell at-least hours last night worth of post and comments was suddenly erased off the forum.
What happened was that the scheduled upgrade was to occur 1 day before it happened. So, we backuped the database 1 day before. Unfortunately, we forgot to put the board offline, so a whole day of posts was lost, due that we didn't have a full backup.

Sounds like just a problem with the board. I doubt its conspiracy.
Not a problem, it was a good upgrade. We are on a fast server now.

Sorry for 1 day worth of posts missing, but we will work so that won't happen again.

And on another note: We will fix the post count. It won't be so soon, but that will happen

What happened was that the scheduled upgrade was to occur 1 day before it happened. So, we backuped the database 1 day before. Unfortunately, we forgot to put the board offline, so a whole day of posts was lost, due that we didn't have a full backup.

Sorry for 1 day worth of posts missing, but we will work so that won't happen again.

And on another note: We will fix the post count. It won't be so soon, but that will happen

Nice. See, I knew it wasnt conspiracy.

Nice. See, I knew it wasnt conspiracy.
LOl you act like his comment changes anything. First of all don't really know how you got the idea of it being claimed a conspiracy but if it was his comment wouldn't change anything. One of the biggest attributes to a conspiracy is deceit.