The Sexy Thread

Canabary

Administrator
I thought I explained the whole server situation in the news post. Never imagined a random spammy comment in the spam thread would cause any issue with anyone...

Also, I would like some coffee too please :(

D
Tank you very much. *drinks the coffee with a smile* My hair is always awesome, even when it's supposed to be bad, it just looks bad ass :cool:
Don't get me started with coffee . Its my life and blood bro and the only thing that gets me through the day.

and 1 comment can always cause anything bro. It the unpredictability of social interaction.

@Arachna Sure sure here it is *hands you a batch of fresh cookies*
@Canabary, LOL you;re very welcome. hahaha no wonder you have that ava. it suits you well then. anyway how to multi quote in flexile skin?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Well, by quit I mean I've switched to electronic cigarettes. The cool thing about it is that it gives you all the nicotine you want (relatively harmless substance) without any of the tar and carcinogens. As safe as an act of smoking can get. Though when it starts snowing I probably will get a nice fat cigar just for the occasion. Birthday, I can get a bit of leeway, right? ;)

Well, by quit I mean I've switched to electronic cigarettes. The cool thing about it is that it gives you all the nicotine you want (relatively harmless substance) without any of the tar and carcinogens. As safe as an act of smoking can get. Though when it starts snowing I probably will get a nice fat cigar just for the occasion. Birthday, I can get a bit of leeway, right? ;)
NO! lol

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
that's not allowed, I'm sorry. No big Cigar for you. Why ruin your streak of being clean?

If you abuse that shit it wont be any different then a cigarette. I quit it easy, didn't need no electric shit.