The strongest in naruto series?

In naruto series there are various strong characters in it but who do you think is the strongest among all....is it oruchimaru or Jirayi,kakashi? hmmmmm......

Nori

The strongest ninja is probably Naruto, even though his full potential hasn't been shown yet. Before him would have to be the 4th Hokage...but he's dead so meh.

Entombment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ Sep 11 2006, 05:51 AM) [snapback]146[/snapback]</div>
The strongest ninja is probably Naruto, even though his full potential hasn't been shown yet. Before him would have to be the 4th Hokage...but he's dead so meh.[/b]
Agreed, at the current state Itachi is the strongest... Well, that or the Akatsuki Leader.

Once Naruto's full potential is reached, no doubt he's going to be the strongest.

reya

Experience wise, it'd probably be between the three sanin.

Intelligence wise, it'd be between Kakashi and Shikamaru

Power wise, it'd possibly be between Naruto and Sasuke considering that they were rivals (though I think it could still be going on between them).

And then there's Itachi. He has a catagory all on his own, though I have no idea what it is.

definitely not itachi, i HATE him!! *grrr* :angry:
no i agree with reya
and i desperately hope that there are some good guys stronger than the akatsuki leader
*go! powers of good!* :D
though the best looking ninjas are4 kakashi and genma!!! :D :D :D

<span style="font-family:Arial Narrow">if u ask who the strongest one until know i should say the Akatsuki leader...</span>
<span style="font-family:Georgia">of course Naruto will become the strongest one eventually if not the series should be consider dead...</span>

It would have been the 4th Hokage but he's dead, sadly. Then I guess it's Naruto but he isn't as strong as he could be, yet. He's more strong of heart at the moment. Then there is all of the old Rookie 9. They are all really strong too, but not the strongest. So... at this moment it's either erk, what's-his-name. I know his name, it's... the one that has the DNA and jutsu as the 1st Hokage... or Gaara. Even though the Shukaku is gone, he's still powerful. Kakashi seems to slowly be weakening with the ongoing use of the Sharingan so he's not a canidate. And as for Jiraiya... he could be... but he has trouble against the Akatsuki so I'm guessing he can't be the strongest.

well it seems Itachi has got the edge in this forum but i sticking with sasuke as he has some strong analytical powers for the correct chukra response.

We haven't seen Tsunade's full abilities yet... And Jiraya seems very strong as well.Others would be all Hokages, Kakashi, and of course Itachi!

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Langawi @ May 21, 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]7123[/snapback]</div>
We haven't seen Tsunade's full abilities yet...[/b]
Yes we did. When she fought Orochimaru with Jaraiya....

Headache

Karin's Slave
Regarding Itachi, he sucks now because his Sharingan is blinding him. He just has alot of cool techniques.
The strongest at this point would either be Tsunade or Sakura.
The person with the most chakra (up to ep 15 of shippuuden) would have to be Gai(he released up to the 6th gate) or Kisame.
Naruto has a kickass new jutsu though. ;)