TNH's drawings

Rah was stressed out of sweeping all day, he needs a consolation, hentai that is, could recharge his energy back to 200 HP.

Anyways, nice collection you have there, I like "the Old Man" ^^

I don't understand you people. What's so wrong about drawing hentai? I'm fairly positive that it would be greatly more appreciated than normal art. Y'kno how it is~

How about you, Mystic? Ever considered it? Perhaps you've done it already, but just don't feel like sharing, or officially going in that direction? Ahahahaha~

:3

@Choo-Choo

Agree with me, man! We need support! The more people that agree, the bigger the chance that he's going to do it!

;jump;

[quote name='Rah']I don't understand you people. What's so wrong about drawing hentai? I'm fairly positive that it would be greatly more appreciated than normal art. Y'kno how it is~

How about you, Mystic? Ever considered it? Perhaps you've done it already, but just don't feel like sharing, or officially going in that direction? Ahahahaha~

:3

@Choo-Choo

Agree with me, man! We need support! The more people that agree, the bigger the chance that he's going to do it!

;jump;[/QUOTE]

Well, if it were a hentai site, I will agree with you, no second thought XD

So open up a 18+ mature section. They have one up at MF. Or the art doesn't really have to be posted here, does it?

Anyways, draw it, otherwise I'll bother you for eternity!

By that I mean for a max of one whole week before I completely lose interest!!!

THE HORROR!!!

say, that's some pretty good stuff there, Horder. ^^ Keep making more.

*watches you*
LOL Pella

nice new id, I thought you re someone new

XD

@Rah: I tend to draw the girls "naked" first, in sketch phase of each of my drawings. (to prevent anatomy mistakes)

But well, I choose to keep those to myself :p

[quote name='Mystic']LOL Pella

nice new id, I thought you re someone new

XD

@Rah: I tend to draw the girls "naked" first, in sketch phase of each of my drawings. (to prevent anatomy mistakes)

But well, I choose to keep those to myself :p[/QUOTE]

fear not, i do the exact same Mystic.

like usual, your backgrounds astound me. i should post some of my non-anime art on dA eventually, like oil paintings and stuff.

[quote name='Rah']Could you draw some hentai?

<3[/QUOTE]

Alright. Here you go. I tried this pose, I failed hard.

I don't want to admit the fact that I spent three hours drawing and redrawing this sketch and I still f'ing failed... Mystic got some amazing sketches... This is what I get for not drawing in 5 months...

Well, summer break now. Time to power up.

btw... that's my character. lawl

Been a very very very long time since I drew. No excuse. Lost a lot of the abilities again, this took forever. Will have to rebuilt it back from scratch.

Edit: On the left is Ruri (my icon), generic girl type I like, and uh... the man who breaks the fourth wall... *looks away sweating*