Too many forums!

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
Seriously. There are so many forums. I hafta scroll down 3-4 pages. Its a bit rediculous, unnessissary, and confusing to find where I want to post. Instead of "Tha Spa" and all these subforums. Can't we just have stuff like "anime", "manga" and "general/everday discussion". Its seriously a hassle to post and find things here, it shouldn't take any brain power to decide where to post or find things. Consolidation of forums should really be considered to help enahance the user experience.

amanda

Well if you could type up a nice layout for us then we could work on it. Strider redesign the whole forum but if you got something better then sure. Just write up a nice layout in here so we could review it.

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
I usually just check the "Latest Posts" panel when I want to post, so more or less forums, not really going to affect me.

I think it's a little too many though.

Goose

Random Guy #3
It's definitely too much. It would be better if it were all combined in as few forums as possible. It would also be cool if thread hijacks were allowed and the moderating were a little more lax. That's what makes forums fun. Keeping everything too organized and formal just sucks the life out of everything.

IMO

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i got used to them, pretty much, i know where to search what, but i guess it's a little much for the newcomers, till they get used to it. ^^

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i have to admit it has gotten to be a bit large section wise since over time more things were added to the forums. but yeah, if anyone has a better idea dont hold back.

Ray

无限之剑制
anything is fine with me since regardless i can post in a faster mode if the layout decrease but even though its big its highly neat and clean.

Kenzou

pink spider
Well I can only mention a few that in my opinion, could be changed.

The Contests forum could probably fit in as a sub forum in the announcements forum.

Put the Artists lounge in with the GFX area. And as for fanfics, put those in the Writers corner.

The Spa and the Current events forum can be merged and delete one of them. They are pretty similar.

I'd put the Gaming forum inside the Technology forum.

GFX Talk and GFX Showcase could probably be merged. Seeing as GFX Talk has threads that could easily be put in the other GFX forums.

The Trivia sub forum could probably be thrown into the "Fun and Games" forum.

I'd do this

announcements:
site news

promotions you can make a thread in the announcements forum, don't need a forum for it and birthdays and going away also don't need a forum...you can make a thread for those and throw them in the spa.

Honestly the 18 plus forums are a waste.

looks like someone already cleaned up a little bit...some forums are kinda useless imo.

spam forum should be one forum, no need for 3 different sections for spam...spam is spam.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
It's definitely too much. It would be better if it were all combined in as few forums as possible. It would also be cool if thread hijacks were allowed and the moderating were a little more lax. That's what makes forums fun. Keeping everything too organized and formal just sucks the life out of everything.

IMO
We try to keep most of the threads on topic but not like nazis. I personally only clean the thereads up and say something if it gets outa hand.... besides, that is what chatbox is for.:casual: