Transformers Vs Gundams

• Transformers

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Gundams

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

tyron256

turnabout moderation
we talking all of the gundams and all of the transformers as in every series? either way its a tough choice. i'll say transformers with a slight edge.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Gundams because you don't see Transformers fighting so fast you can't see them and no space battles either... and their is a reason for the existence of Gundams and not Transformers beside that they came from a waring planet. What kind of explanation is that?

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
If you've see just about any Gundam series and (like I have) played Dynasty Warriors Gundam on the PS3 especially the answer is obvious. Gundams take ALL robots fighting machines

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Who needs beams rifles when you're as big as a freaking planet? Because off the top of my head I can think of two transformers which are.

Unicron

And Primus

I've never heard of Primus, the name seems familiar like in Optimus Prime. Is he a newer character? Cause I stopped watching like two years ago.

Even if they are as big as a planet Gundams are easily mass produced.

I've never heard of Primus, the name seems familiar like in Optimus Prime. Is he a newer character? Cause I stopped watching like two years ago.

Even if they are as big as a planet Gundams are easily mass produced.
I spent about 1 and a half hours last night writing a response but my computer had a spazam and I lost it all before I was done. I was so frustrated I just went to bed.

And since I'm still a little pissed off I'll try to summarize my earlier post as best I can.

Primus' name comes from the latin word which means "The first". Primus was the very first transformer and his "core" or "essence" generally known as the "matrix" or "allspark" is suppose to be the origin of all technology in the universe. You also might know him as the planet cybertron. Since the planet cybertron is actually Primus in his non-humanoid form. And he isn't just big either, he's equipped laser technology, a cannon that could literally rip apart a entire planet, and advanced production capabilities that he was able to create his very own star.

It's do to this and a few other reasons that Primus is often revered as a sort of god figure by most of the transformers. And where there is a god figure there has to also be a devil. Enter Unicron who like his brother Primus is revered as a all powerful being. Though where Primus creates technology, Unicron destroys it. And he is actually able to travel the multiverse and consume entire celestial bodies. Weather they be stars, planets, or even black holes.

Yeah, you sure don't hear about many Gundams traveling between dimensions, making stars, or destroying entire planets now do you?

And I really could go on for a lot longer... so I will.

Earlier you mentioned that you never seen transformers fighting in space? Whats to say a transformer doesn't scan say a Strike Freedom and send it's schematics to every other transformer? Then you have millions of enemies than can transform into the Strike Freedom at will. And where is your advantage in speed and space combat?

Heck, they are limited just the full mecha. If a transformer were to scan a beam rifle or saber then he could easily transform half of his arm into the said weapon he just scanned. Oh yes and by the way your advantage in firepower is gone now as well.

And lets not forget all those transformer's with unique abilities. Like Skywarp who can teleport, or Mirage who can freely create illusions and turn invisible. Or even the 13 transformer deities who each have their own abilities and powers.

And lastly. I also think you assume transformers can only transform into police cars and jets because that's all you've ever seen them as in the cartoon. When in reality transformers can transform into anything and everything they scan. And when I say anything I really mean ANYTHING, since they also have built in DNA scanners they aren't just limited to mechanical or electronic devices either, they can transform into organic beings like animals or even humans.

And if this alone isn't enough to convince you how ridiculously advanced the transformers are compared to Gundams I honestly don't think anything would convince you.

So much for summarizing it lol, I actually ended up writing as much if not more than my original post by accident. -_-'

Last edited:
my vote is for transformers because well the orginal and new one have been just great only real good gundam is wing that was a good series in it but after that they went down hill so the transformers all the way.

Isn't there a transformer like the size of a planet... cause if there is then how the hell is a gundam going to defeat it.
There are two actually. Primus and Unicron. I just told about them in my last two posts.

Unicron is actually a bit smaller than a planet and more the size of a very large moon. Though he's still ridiculously powerful.

Last edited:
exactly but not only that unicron is a planet eater he could suck in the gundams easy into a acid bath like thing and turn them to energy.

Humans piloting Gundams vs Transformers (who seem to have very low intelligence despite their technology, if you want to see what i mean then watch the video below.)

YouTube - The Transformers go STUPID

i think Gundams would win :p
some seem stupid but for the most part they are very smart dinobots have brains of dinosaurs and read the comics they are much smarter in them that is another reason they win.

besides unicron and primus are bigger then all the gundams combined and unstoppable with out the matrix of leader ship for unicron and primus is basically a god so that is victory right there.