Uchia Sasuke

I'm going to load one of the thread I loaded on Manga Fox here, since I won't be there but here, I'm teleporting it to here.

Do you also think that Sasuke's dark chakra has something to do with Jugo?:

-Reason:

Jugo's body naturally produces an enzyme that triggers a state, on which the cursed seal is based on unlike Orochimaru's.

-The reason why it was different from the one Orochimaru lend:

-Orochimaru's seals:

His cursed seal is controllable from it's effects.

-Unrefined enzyme extracted from Juugo:

They produce uncontrollable rage and madness in those exposed to it while the effects cannot be controlled.

- Result:

- Mercy(Before):

- No Mercy(AfterWards):

-Also observe that Sasuke get's high and mighty when he defeats someone just how Juugo dose:

-Juugo getting high:

-Sasuke getting high:

-Summary:

After Jugo injected his flesh Sasuke's personality and chakra changed darker.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Nah I think it doesn't have anything to do with juugo.

Juugo's curse seal may corrupt people but it doesn't work without the seal which sasuke dont have anymore

[quote name='Graham Aker']Nah I think it doesn't have anything to do with juugo.

Juugo's curse seal may corrupt people but it doesn't work without the seal which sasuke dont have anymore[/QUOTE]

You need to learn how to differentiate between the one Orochimaru injected and the one Juugo injected.

The difference is, unlike the one Sasuke had before, the one Jugo injected contained some unrefined enzyme.

The one Orochimaru gave, did not.

Mind it.

There might be some merit in your arguments here mate.

If I am understanding this correctly.

Juugo's essence in some way has added to what was already some sort of Berserker rage.

Further sending Sasuke into some sort of spin every time he goes crazy or kills someone.

The possibilities are there. We all know that Sasuke has been driven by some sort of revenge and reckoning path. His dojutsu development has further given him the power and means to accomplish that task or intent.

What is really intriguing in you theory is that when Juugo healed him by way of his cells and essence, it further gave Sasuke some sort of catalyst to further drive him to some sort of Berserk mode, hence the dark chakra.

I'd say lets just wait and see if there are any explanations forth coming from the manga but, nonetheless, I like this theory.:D

[quote name='InfiniteMonkey']There might be some merit in your arguments here mate.

If I am understanding this correctly.

Juugo's essence in some way has added to what was already some sort of Berserker rage.

Further sending Sasuke into some sort of spin every time he goes crazy or kills someone.

The possibilities are there. We all know that Sasuke has been driven by some sort of revenge and reckoning path. His dojutsu development has further given him the power and means to accomplish that task or intent.

What is really intriguing in you theory is that when Juugo healed him by way of his cells and essence, it further gave Sasuke some sort of catalyst to further drive him to some sort of Berserk mode, hence the dark chakra.

I'd say lets just wait and see if there are any explanations forth coming from the manga but, nonetheless, I like this theory.:D[/QUOTE]

Made perfect sense.

Thanks for your comment.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']You need to learn how to differentiate between the one Orochimaru injected and the one Juugo injected.

The difference is, unlike the one Sasuke had before, the one Jugo injected contained some unrefined enzyme.

The one Orochimaru gave, did not.

Mind it.[/QUOTE]

But pardon me for saying this.

For a fact i know that Corruption only occurs if you overused the Curse seal.

even if juugo pumped his enzymes into Sasuke it only triggers with the curse seal mode yes(no?)?

[quote name='Graham Aker']But pardon me for saying this.

For a fact i know that Corruption only occurs if you overused the Curse seal.

even if juugo pumped his enzymes into Sasuke it only triggers with the curse seal mode yes(no?)?[/QUOTE]

The curse seal is not the one which makes the user corrupt, the unrefined enzyme is.

You need to understand that the one Orochimaru injected did not contain any sort of unrefined enzyme.

The case is somewhat simillar to the Kingin brothers and Kabutomaru.

Juugo transfered his Chakra and Flesh onto Sasuke, and from what I've observed so far, he's becoming more and more alike Juugo just after that incident.

To be more specific, the unrefined enzyme can also be counted as : diabetes?(metaphor) ~ Well you get the picture.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']The curse seal is not the one which makes the user corrupt, the unrefined enzyme is.

You need to understand that the one Orochimaru injected did not contain any sort of unrefined enzyme.

The case is somewhat simillar to the Kingin brothers and Kabutomaru.

Juugo transfered his Chakra and Flesh onto Sasuke, and from what I've observed so far, he's becoming more and more alike Juugo just after that incident.

To be more specific, the unrefined enzyme can also be counted as : diabetes?(metaphor) ~ Well you get the picture.[/QUOTE]

Actually Sasuke is nothing like Juugo.

Juugo just goes berserk and attack randomly. What Sasuke does is he goes on a mad serious mode but he still keeps his cool.

Not sure about those enzymes but it doesnt seem to affect juugo when he does not activate curse seal mode. Same thing for Sasuke?

[quote name='Graham Aker']Actually Sasuke is nothing like Juugo.[/QUOTE]

That's because Sasuke clinche's the darkness.

And we have also observed that Sasuke is becoming more and more like Juugo as the story progressed.

[quote name='Graham Aker']Juugo just goes berserk and attack randomly. What Sasuke does is he goes on a mad serious mode but he still keeps his cool. [/QUOTE]

Meh, he nearly killed Sakura and Kakashi.

Not to mention, he killed a Kumo nin and a couple of Samurai's.

UNLIKE the time when Orochimaru kept pissing around like some sort of cockroach(help troll).(where Sasuke did not kill the fodders though he was high).

[quote name='Graham Aker']Not sure about those enzymes but it doesnt seem to affect juugo when he does not activate curse seal mode. Same thing for Sasuke?[/QUOTE]

The curse seal is a different case,the enzymes just intensifies Sasuke's hatred, it is not the course.

Like said before,Saskue would naturally grow stronger with or without the unrefined enzyme.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']That's because Sasuke clinche's the darkness.

And we have also observed that Sasuke is becoming more and more like Juugo as the story progressed.

Meh, he nearly killed Sakura and Kakashi.

Not to mention, he killed a Kumo nin and a couple of Samurai's.

UNLIKE the time when Orochimaru kept pissing around like some sort of cockroach(help troll).(where Sasuke did not kill the fodders though he was high).

The curse seal is a different case,the enzymes just intensifies Sasuke's hatred, it is not the course.

Like said before,Saskue would naturally grow stronger with or without the unrefined enzyme.[/QUOTE]

Juugo and Sasuke has a huge personality difference.

Sasuke kills without mercy while juugo kills without giving a dam who dies.

Also Sasuke's berserk mood is different from juugo completely. Juugo rampages,sasuke rampages but while keeping his head cool.

+I think the big change in attitude/emotion is probably more because his utterly pissed of by the world now. Previously it was just Itachi

[quote name='Graham Aker']Juugo and Sasuke has a huge personality difference.

Sasuke kills without mercy while juugo kills without giving a dam who dies.

Also Sasuke's berserk mood is different from juugo completely. Juugo rampages,sasuke rampages but while keeping his head cool.

+I think the big change in attitude/emotion is probably more because his utterly pissed of by the world now. Previously it was just Itachi[/QUOTE]

:grin:Yeah,you're right, who gives a damn when some one kills his parents, cast tsukiyome, perished his whole clan, nah and drives a him through hell, it's just Itachi.

/case closed

i might be wrong because i'm going looking back for reference but, after sasuke left orochimaru he fought deidara, then his brother right? after that he went to the kage meeting with the intention of killing danzou.. so would this rage not be pinned on his brothers death along with what madara told him about his brother being betrayed by the konoha elders?!