Ugly People

Nori

Is it wrong to make fun of ugly people? Four different scenarios.

1. An ugly person who doesn't know/think he's ugly.
2. An ugly person who doesn't think they're ugly, and everyone else thinks they are, but that ugly person brags about being the best looking person in the world.
3. An ugly person who knows they're ugly and let everyone know that they're ugly.
4. An ugly person who's just an asshole.

Get to debating. I'll of course say my opinion after some others post.

i dont think you should make fun of them its not very nice EVEN though it is fun and is funny lol. so you can go either way with it pending on your nature i guess =/

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :p

If people choose to dress ugly, then sure, make fun of them. What does that say about you, though? What if you're ugly, and making fun of someone else? :p

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 23, 2007, 9:30 PM) [snapback]6390[/snapback]</div>
What about the case of the ugly asshole.[/b]
thats a easy one ,well I do have to deal with one everyday(ahem its Nori if yal couldnt guess....) anyway just do wat I do when they talk to you just ignore tham BUT always ack nice ,They can be the biggest asshole in the world but if you treat them nice maybe just maybe they will be nice to you. Even tho that hasnt worked for me and Im verbally abused on a dialy basis by Nori and he make fun of my mother and Family...Yal think you know him you have no idea..I just want to cry just by thinking about all the painful stuff he said to me.T-T

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 24, 2007, 2:19 AM) [snapback]6392[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 23, 2007, 9:30 PM) [snapback]6390[/snapback]
thats a easy one ,well I do have to deal with one everyday(ahem its Nori if yal couldnt guess....) anyway just do wat I do when they talk to you just ignore tham BUT always ack nice ,They can be the biggest asshole in the world but if you treat them nice maybe just maybe they will be nice to you. Even tho that hasnt worked for me and Im verbally abused on a dialy basis by Nori and he make fun of my mother and Family...Yal think you know him you have no idea..I just want to cry just by thinking about all the painful stuff he said to me.T-T
[/b][/quote]
You are such a lying son of a b*tch. :dry:

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 24, 2007, 9:25 AM) [snapback]6394[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 24, 2007, 2:19 AM) [snapback]6392[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 23, 2007, 9:30 PM) [snapback]6390[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]
You are a son of a b*tch. :dry:
[/b][/quote]

^ you see need i say more..........

Making fun of someone just because what they look like is worng. If they want to dress up that way or look that way. That there way to express them self. We have no right to make fun of them base on who they are.

Well for situation 1, it's not right to make fun of them, like Darksage said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
situation 2 hmmm depends on how they brag and how much they brag
sitiuation 3 better not make fun of them in my point of view
situation 4 well the right thing to do is to ignore, but since i'm not that mature, I'll make fun of him/her.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I believe that no one is ugly, everyone is beautiful in their own way because God made us and I'm sure he ain't ugly. You shouldn't make fun of (how do I say this) uniquely weird people because they have feelings and I'm sure no one would want to be known as of ugly and notice I said uniquely weird people, that's a name I give to people that are not ugly but not as appealing to others as people who think they are pretty.

Ugliness is subjective, and none of us can choose our features. If, however, it's someone who got some unnecessary plastic surgery that made them look nothing short of scary, then it's not so bad. I wouldn't walk up to them and make fun of them, no...Oh, and you should see how some people pile on the makeup here. It makes them look absolutely horrible, but it's the makeup I'd make fun of, not their actual face. *shrugs*

It's never really ok to make fun of anyone. Be it for them being ugly, fat, retarded, colored, foreign or anything.

but that is usually the first place someone goes when they are mad at someone.

I don't see the point of the topic tho. Who the hell is seriously gonna go "FUCK YEA, PUT DEM BUDDA FACED HOES IN THER PLACE!!!!!"?

Well, it's just to see different people's opinions on the matter

But that's very true. It's never really 'okay' to make fun of anyone in a serious manner, I understand friends joking around and what not, but not to hurt their feelings

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 19, 2007, 7:39 PM) [snapback]9020[/snapback]</div>
I don't see the point of the topic tho. Who the hell is seriously gonna go "FUCK YEA, PUT DEM BUDDA FACED HOES IN THER PLACE!!!!!"?[/b]
LOL, I would lol.