Valentine's Day

B StAR

2D Complex.
So what's the deal over there? Girls give the guys gifts instead of vice-versa :eek: Can someone explain why that is and your opinions on the change of gender?

I dunno why, but personally I think both genders should give gifts ^^

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Watch Ah! My Goddess! they explain this like mid way through season one (i forget). The guys give girls chocolate on a different date.

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
yup. its guys to girls , and girls to guys on a different date

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
yup. its guys to girls , and girls to guys on a different date
You have it backwards. Girls to guys then guys to girls. Correct me if I'm wrong. I believe so cause White Day is when guys give to girls so Valentines Day is girls to guys.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
that sounds right, dont remember exactly where i remember that from. probably some manga, lol.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I read a lot of romance/shoujo mangas so I remember it from one of those. But I remember when I was a kid watching pokemon(english) they said something about White Day being the day of men. Then Misty was like No it's for romance and girls receiving gifts.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Yea in japan they do that, in america we only celebrate valentines day, which is common both genders exchange gives, but most people nonchantly give a group of people gifts and that will improve on the relationship on the target person. I wish we did have white day, when only girls give gifts on Valentines day and the guy have time to think... I know I feel arkward if some girl gives me a gift and I only say thank you...

Yomi

Valentine's Day, girls have to give guys CHOCOLATE.

White Day is when guys give girls gifts to show they care.

ingeniousthinker

ıɹnʎǝʌolı
hmmm.. i really don't know... but i think i watched it in Ichigo 100% yomi is right... during Vday girls are the one who give gifts to men they like while white day is the other way around... oh well it makes me more disappointed...

Morcombe

King of Kings
the dreaded V-day it'll either be really good 2 u or really bad 2 u. unfortunatly i am the latter :( :'(

Haha, in my school, my friends bring in chocolates or candy, and we share. ^^

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
So what's the deal over there? Girls give the guys gifts instead of vice-versa :eek: Can someone explain why that is and your opinions on the change of gender?
Actually, Both Genders Give Gifts. I'm Pretty Stoked For V-Day This Year; If Everything Goes Well I'll Be Getting The HEROES Graphic Novel & Getting Laid For The Third Time This Month.