Valkyrie Chapter 1: Emerald Beginning

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nailo merely stared emptily at nowhere. Daydreaming again. While Sol and Jack where having a conversation.
She followed one of the scientist around. As he was running around all excited. "He is almost dancing." Nailo thought.
She poked him and the scientist jumped. And glared at her. "Sorry." Nailo mumbled to him. She then turn back, and walked back to Joey.
She barely made it in time,just to hear the blond man called Sol as he was saying : "My thanks for freeing me from this.... prison, looks like I owe you a debt of gratitude. How may I repay the favor?" She looked at Joey. And made a face. "He ll tell this one, he needs him also. I bet my left hand on it. " She thoguht. Just as Joey made a reply : "Well, We could another helping hand right now. You're a priest, well known in military world history books. Sol, the golden executioner they called you in those books. Though being a high priest, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to be known for. Anyways, if you two could follow me. I'll explain the current situation." Nailo grinned with a victorious smile. "Ha!I knew it!" She said happily. And then her face went red, when the scientists started to stare at her, like she was a lunatic.

After Joey finished. Nailo found herself staring at Sol. When he noticed it,she lowered her head down in embarrassment. And stared at something else. That was interesting. On the floor.
Joey said something to the scientists. And moved swiftly.
So Nailo quickly looked up. And realized he is moving back towards the elevator.
He kept it open. So she figured she should follow him.
She looked at the blond guy. Then back to Joey. And slowly dragged herself to the elevator.
"This is gonna be a pain." She said loudly, asking a question. "Will it not?" She tilted her head back and sighed.

"Well, We could another helping hand right now. You're a priest, well known in military world history books."

'Priest, huh?'
He wondered,' I do so enjoy being called that,' he smirks in a very subtle manner, one that takes the form of a very slight, almost invisible curl of his mouth.

'It is a fitting title for one who slays in the name of God,'
using a hand, he removes strands of his hair from over his forehead and on to the side of his head, 'I'd rather not be known as some sort of exec...'

"Sol, the golden executioner they called you in those books."

He couldn't believe his ears,
'What!?' He couldn't help but exclaim within his mind, but with great effort he prevented his surprise from showing up on his face, 'perhaps an act of the one that preserved me?' His mind attempted to come up with an explanation, '... or should I say.... the one who imprisoned me?'

"Though being a high priest, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to be known for."

'No indeed I did not,'
he thought, 'and had I led my life in the way a Burial Agent should, I would not be known at all,'

'Something must have gone wrong...somewhere,'

'Now all that's left is for me to figure out what....'

The complexity of his thoughts did not show up on his face at all. Sol's only visible response to Joey's words was a nod and a smile, after which he made for following the man towards the elevator. If nothing else, an
explanation of the present situation would certainly be most welcome for him. Being a little absorbed with his thoughts, Sol almost missed Joey's compliment of the scientists and their excitement following it, but his attention was drawn back to them by a loud -- "Ha!I knew it!" -- subsequently, his gaze shifted over to the source of the exclamation -- the red haired woman who was the very symbol of the fact that he was very far away from home, his own time, and a lot of things he took for granted. People certainly did not walk around with arms and legs resembling her's back in his time...

'...and what do you know I wonder....' he thought, as he found her staring at him before she quickly looked away, which made him realize one very important thing -- since he was so preoccupied with figuring things out, he had completely forgottem to introduce himself properly. Although, he assumed that all or most of the people present in the room already knew who he was, but that did not spare him the requirements of etiquette.

"How rude of me," he said, his gaze shifting over to Nailo, and then towards the scientists and bowing once more, "I completely forgot to introduce myself."

"I am called Sol,"
he stood up straight and touched his chest with the palm of his hand, as if to emphasize his point, "once a Heretic Hunter of The Holy Church, a member of its most elite agents, who were otherwise known as the Burial Agency."

"...and eh, I suppose I am also known as the Golden Executioner,"
he smirked and shook his head slightly, "...and now, I'm just a normal guy."

"Thank you again for freeing me," he concluded, before turning and heading towards the elevator after Joey.

"This is gonna be a pain." Nailo said, "will it not?"

'Well, I suppose that depends on what you mean by pain,' he thought, his mouth curling once more into a very subtle smirk '..is that body of yours even capable of feeling pain... I wonder...'

'I guess I'm going find out... sometime.'

"Who knows..." he said, as a reply to her apparent question, "but its a pleasure to make your acquaintance nonetheless,"

"..and yours as well... sir" he directed towards Joey as he stepped onto the elevator, realizing that he did not yet know either of their names, but as always, he was not in a hurry; after all, being patient had always paid off for him in the past. Well, it had paid off until the event which caused his imprisonment in that capsule anyway.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
The strange blond man made an introduction. Just before they went in the elevator. He did not look confused. Or frightened, in any way.

"I am called Sol,once a Heretic Hunter of The Holy Church, a member of its most elite agents, who were otherwise known as the Burial Agency." He touched his chest with the palm of his hand.

"...and eh, I suppose I am also known as the Golden Executioner," He looked disapointed to Nailo. She wondered why.

He was the one that replyed to her silly question. "Who knows..." he said to her.
There was something hidden in the way he said it. But Nailo just looked at him and then her hands again. And smiled.

"But its a pleasure to make your acquaintance nonetheless."
"Pleasure to meet you too. I guess. You can call me Nailo.A robot queen. Heh. "
She grinned to him, and continued to enter the elevator. When she was in it. She leaned her left side of the body and her head, on the wall. And she waited. While tapping with her fingers on it. Producing a sound of ringing. She started to sing a silly song, that happened to be in synchronisation with the sound she was making.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
"The Feeling's mutual." Joey said, closing the elevator when the two entered the elevator. "So, here's what is going on." Joey said then pressed the odd 13th floor that's on it, and its seemed to be the highest floor seen.

"About a few days ago we were invaded by alien forces from space. They seemed contained in Los angeles so we made sure no one else knew about it. Any loose aliens that flew beyond we just claimed as rocket experiments made by NASA. The Aliens are Anthropomorphic animals, a species known as Anthromoria. Humanoid animals, if you will. We know they've come to steal one of our planet's materials, Orihalcum. But we don't know why, or how they know about it when we barely knew about it. All that we know is that these guys state their only here to mine, yet comes within an entire army of gun-trotting anthros. We know, for a fact, they won't just get our get the orihalcum and just leave. We've sent our armies at these guys, and the line drawn right in the middle despite their advanced technology. The entire city of Los Angeles istorn apart, and intel is now stating that they're heading for Navada. Specifically Las Vegas. My guess is that they must have found the mother Orihalcumand is heading there to dig it up. We should be heading over tothat facility and the motherdship of the aliens, the Infernas. But, we have some unfinished business to take care of in Los Angeles first. That's where we're heading, then we'll take these bastards and shoot them back to where they came from." Joey said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You mentioned young Jacob was with you. I have a use for his talent, if he's bothered to learn its use. Take us to him, mm?"

Tai should have been surprised but he wasn't. He knew where Crais was going with this. "Well, I saw him going that way. He can't be too far from here right now." He said, pointing to where Jake was and walking that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....Can't say it rings any bells... Why, is it something I should really know in a hurry? 'Cause someone needs to plan how we're gonna get ourselves out of this mess."

"Yes it is whats it to you? Be nice why should i be nice? I don't want to be here in the first place. So i don't have to be nice to any one and don't even think of trying to make your self to appear. I don't think they would take kindly to you."

"...Kind of, but I'm pretty sure you will in due time. As for how, I'm not sure what to do just yet. I can tell you this though. The Anthros are after something. A Material known as Orihalcum. I don't know the details, but this entire invasion is to mine for this. ...Excuse me one moment." Jake said to Cronic. He then turned to Geo, an orb in his hand. "Oh no, by all means, if this thing is an aly, I think we can live with the looks." He said. If Geo can sense energy, he would sense reality around the orb distort as he held it between the two. He looked at it like a lense and sawthe wolf. "A wolf, thank god not an anthro one either. I can makke you visible myself if you want." He told the wolf.

Xiga

After a while of jst laying low a thought suddenly struck Falî's mind. She was no longer under surveillance.. Which meant that she could most likely do what she had planned to do for so long on the Infernas... She was going to hack the ship. She stood up and started following the paneled wall with her fingertips trying to find the right panel by knocking gently on them all as she passed. Soon she had looked through the whole storage room, without success.

"Damn it!!" She cursed quietly to herself as she turned around to gather her sword and gun. She would have to investigate the corridors. Slowly she opened the storage door, and moved out. Carefully she moved along the hallway knocking the panels quietly while trying to avoid making too much sounds with her claws against the metal tile. Because of the quietness of where she was, she knew her mind was playing tricks on her. Every sound she made sounded amplified by at least twenty and this made her move slower despite knowing that she needed all the time she could have. Moving slow wasn't going to help her.

She took a left turn away from the cockpit and there she suddenly found what she had been looking for. One of the panels was a bit more metallic than the others and she quietly lifted it away from the wall. It reviled wires of all different kinds and colors, as well as a green small server card. This was used to re-rout energy to different areas of the ship, and fortunate for her she knew how to manipulate it to her advantage.

"Let's see..." she thought as she flipped the server card around to look at the connections. Carefully she removed a blue wire which would hinder the pilot from having full ship surveillance. This would make it easier for her to escape if they actually found out what was going on. "Okay. Check... Next up, the lights." She studied the card carefully so that she would only remove the lights from a small area of the ship, namely the cockpit. With small jank at the wire she could hear the satisfying noise of a electrical engine go down behind her. The lights must be out..

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
After a while, the rabbit Anthromorph was the first to answer his introduction.
“Well nice to meet you; my name's Aisa." She said. Jason nodded and smiled.
'Likewise! It is a pleasure to meet you Aisa.' Jason greeted. He then looked to the other Anthromorph.
'Oh, I'm Zackary Elsman.' He said quickly in introduction. 'I'm Reks' younger cousin. We look a "little" similar, but here's a tip. He's the stiff, I'm the fun guy.' He joked with a smile. Jason chuckled a little. He then glanced at Reks to see his reaction.
'Another tip, he's stupid, I'm clever.' Reks retorted, his face still as plain and calm as before. Zackary laughed a little.
'So then, how did you two meet?' Zackary asked out of the blue. 'I'm sure you didn't sit out in the field and have a nice chat.' He added.
'Well... Um...' Jason began, rubbing his neck. But Reks answered before he could speak.
'We didn't. We tried to kill each other.' Reks simply said. There was a short silence.
'Seriously?' Zackary asked, seeming unsure as to whether Reks was joking or not. Jason smiled a little.
'He egged me on and I lashed out. He ended up almost killing me before he helped me up and we talked on the way to catching up with you two.' Reks explained. Jason nodded.
'That's basically more or less what happened.' Jason said.
'Ah...' Zackary said. Jason shrugged. 'Right, whatever.' Zackary then walked over to a seat by the cockpit screen and sat down. He began pushing some buttons and checking statistics abnormally quickly. Jason noticed Reks just took a quiet place against the wall near the corner of the cockpit. 'Flight trajectory check, energy levels stable, all systems green.' Zackary mumbled incoherently to nobody in particular. Jason just watched as Zackary began to quickly prep the ship for flight, 'Aisa, could you be pilot for me? The ship is good to go whenever we're ready.' Zackary said to the others. Jason just shrugged and walked over towards Reks, who nodded.
'Let's go.' He simply said to Zackary.

Zackary pushed a few more buttons and pulled a few switches. Jason then felt a slight push that sort of offset his balance a tiny bit. He then heard a soft and gentle mechanical humming noise throughout the whole ship as he realised that it had begun whirring with energy and power. He turned to the screen and saw outside all the trees began to wave in the breeze as the ship began to lift up into the sky. After several moments of ascending to a hover in the sky above the forest, the ship then shot through the sky and soared through the air, the vast cityscape below them passing by quickly. Jason watched in amazement as he couldn't believe he was where he was then. After a few moments, Zackary chose to break the silence.
'So, Jason...' He began. 'Will you tell us why you're here now that we know each other a little better?' Reks looked at Jason as he looked from Aisa to Zackary, and then finally to Reks. He then stared out the screen and shook his head.
'It's a long story, but truth be told, all I can say is...' Jason began as he watched the skies from the cockpit. 'I'm looking for my sister who was taken away from me 5 years ago.' He answered. He then put his hands in the pockets of his black jacket and felt around for the locket, making sure he still had it before he went on. '5 Years ago, I watched as a strange man took her away and vanished within a few moments. I have been searching for her ever since, but now I have given up any hope that she is still on Earth.' Jason continued. He clasped the locket as he did. 'But when you all came to Earth, I saw a chance. I saw a chance that I might be able to explore the cosmos and find my lost sister. I promised myself I would find her no matter what, and so here I am.' Jason finished. He then chuckled and then walked over to the cockpit entrance and leaned against the wall there. 'Nothing too big, just the typical sad sob story that involves family.' Jason said as he folded his arms behind his head. 'What about you all? What's your stories?' Jason asked as he looked at the others. After they all told their life stories and backgrounds, Jason nodded thoughtfully and smiled. Suddenly the lights went out in the cockpit and Jason looked up.
'Hmm... I'm assuming that's a fault?' Jason asked curiously. 'Because if it's somebody doing this, I'd say they're kind of silly putting out the lights on the cockpit. It's as clear as day outside.' Jason said with a smirk.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
"I think I'll just keep watch around here 'til you guys get back," Taylor said. He was picking up on something 'weird,' but he wasn't exactly sure where or what it was.
---------------------
The raincoat guy seemed to have totally ignored Drew and jumped away an impossible distance. "Okay... what the hell? I swear, if a zombie or something starts crawling out of a manhole..."
---------------------
Heading back to the campus cafeteria, where many of the upperclassmen were forting up now, Austin grabbed himself an automatic rifle and got ready to head back into the fray, with the intention of finding Drew. He had a feeling, was the only way to describe it, a sense that something was out there, maybe worse than invading ET's.

"Pleasure to meet you too. I guess. You can call me Nailo. A robot queen. Heh."

Sol smiles back at Nailo; although, the smile was somewhat subtle in the sense that it showed more on his eyes than on his mouth -- an 'eye smile', as it were. "Thanks for telling me Nailo," he said, before his eyes shifted towards the more mechanical parts of her body for an instant, 'Robot Queen, huh?' He wondered, 'Fitting, I'm sure...'

He blinked a few times and brought his attention back to the matter at hand, as Joey started his explanation; noticing also, the fact that Joey seemed to have selected the highest floor, but not paying it much attention since he really did not have much of an objective, yet. As for the explanation itself, Sol found many holes in it, but decided to keep his opinions to himself, his only response being a few nods on occasions.

'If our planet has indeed advanced enough to take on these aliens on an equal level, I have to wonder what they were doing immediately prior to this invasion. Could it not have been stopped before it even began?'

'Tch, guess there's no point in thinking about it I guess... there is much information I do not yet have.'

Sol noticed that the names of some of the areas mentioned were not known to him, but he did recognize the name of the metal known as Orihalcum. If his memories still served him right, one of the high ranking members of an association which used to control magic during his time possessed a blade made of that metal. The blade had inherited the name of its master, and used to be called 'Zeltrech's Jeweled Sword.' A blade that possessed the power to cut not only the air in half, but also parallel universes, in addition to being able to draw power from parallel universes. Since no one knew the number of parallel universes that existed at any one time, the power of the blade was thought to be unlimited.

'So these anthromorians are searching for that metal,'
he thought, 'while I was aware that orihalcum indeed existed at several locations, it was never really pinpointed anywhere in the Holy scriptures.'

'Come to think of it, although the scriptures spoke of creatures twisted by powers unknown, like werewolves for example, and yet, there was no express mention of an entire race of these creatures.'

'Anthromorians.... huh?'

"The news of invasion is worrying indeed," he said, his eyes having started wandering the small space of the elevator, inspecting the various machinery, quite a few of which was not known during his time, "but you have still not mentioned my role in this..."

"Surely you would not have me.... a relic of the past, take on these Anthromorians...?"

'I will find out about them, but I can't do that so long as I'm with you,' He thought, 'A burial agent always works alone... but I guess you wouldn't know that.'

Cronic turned to face the edge of the building and sat down. "Well, better get our thinking caps on. This'll be a doozy." Cronic said calmly, and went into quiet meditation, despite the hubbub going on around them. "I won't get anywhere getting stressed. Gotta alleviate that stress somehow. Figure'd a spot of meditation will do the trick." Cronic thought to himself. To him, it was like he was sat in the middle of a quiet field, except the current goings-on were anything but quiet.

"Likewise! It is a pleasure to meet you Aisa." Jason said, then looked toward Zach, clearly waiting for his introduction. "Oh, I'm Zachary Elsman." Zach said quickly. "I'm Reks' younger cousin. We look a 'little' similar, but here's a tip. He's the stiff, I'm the fun guy." he said, jokingly.

"So then, how did you two meet?" Zach asked curiously. "I'm sure you didn't just sit out in the field and have a nice chat." Reks didn't say anything, and Jason answered, seeming a bit unsure of how to explain what happened. "We didn't. We tried to kill each other." Reks interjected, answering the question, which was followed by silence. Aisa wondered if that was the reason why Reks had arrived with the a bloody head injury. "Seriously?" Zach said with surprise. Jason smiled a bit as Reks continued his explanation. "He egged me on and I lashed out. He ended up almost killing me before he helped me up and we talked on the way to catching up with you two."

Jason nodded, "That's basically more or less what happened." Jason said. "Ah..." Zach said as he sat down in front of the cockpit screen. He quickly pushed some buttons and checked over the readings to make sure everything was ready to go, while muttering to himself. "Aisa, could you pilot for me? The ship is good to go whenever we're ready." Zach announced. "Yeah, sure." Aisa replied as she took the co-pilot seat next to Zach. "Let's go." Reks said. Zach didn't say anything in reply, but began doing the necessary things to get the ship going.

Soon, the ship's engine began humming and it was slowly lifted into the air. The scenery below quickly passed, and after a few more moments Zach asked Jason a question. "So, Jason... Will you tell us why you're here now that we know each other a little better?" Jason seemed a bit hesitate at first, glancing at all three of them before beginning. "It's a long story, but truth be told, all I can say is... I'm looking for my sister who was taken from me 5 years ago." he said, staring out at the scenery below them, his hands in his pockets. "5 Years ago, I watched as a strange man took her away and vanished within a few moments. I have been searching for her ever since, but now I have given up any hope that she is still on Earth. But when you all came to Earth, I saw a chance. I saw a chance that I might be able to explore the cosmos and find my lost sister. I promised myself I would find her no matter what, and so here I am." he finished, laughing a bit as he leaned against a wall.

Aisa was quite surprised at his story, it was sweet of him to be still looking for his sister for so long. But, she really didn't know what to say, Aisa had never been good at comforting anyone. "I'm sorry" she finally said. "Nothing too big, just the typical sad sob story that involves family." he replied. "What about you all? What's your stories?" he asked, looking at them. Aisa began first. "There's not really much to my story," she said. "My family were farmers who barely had anything at all, then they were brutally murdered because of their debts. I went to an orphanage and was then taken into military school, and so here I am today." she finished, sighing.

Not long after Zach and Reks told theirs, the lights suddenly went out. "Hmm... I'm assuming that's a fault?" Jason asked. "Because if it's someone doing this, I'd say they're kind of silly putting out the lights on the cockpit. It's clear as day outside." he said, smirking. "This rarely happens..." Aisa said mostly to herself as she pushed a few buttons to look through all the different views of the ship's surveillance cameras. But when she got to the section of the ship's wiring room, it was black. "The ship's surveillance there is out too, that's really not good. We should probably have a look to see what's going on." Aisa said, becoming more uneasy at the turn of the new events, wondering if there actually was someone else on the ship.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Surprise Surprise

The four of them had gotten through and done over with the introductions. Aisa joined Zackary in piloting the ship. They got the ship ready and they were soon flying through the air. After a while, Zackary decide to start conversation and asked Jason why he was with them again. Jason seemed to hesitate before glancing at the three of them. Reks simply watched silently.
"It's a long story, but truth be told, all I can say is... I'm looking for my sister who was taken from me 5 years ago." he said. Reks saw how Jason's eyes seemed to be lost in a daydream in looking over the scenery, his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "5 Years ago, I watched as a strange man took her away and vanished within a few moments. I have been searching for her ever since, but now I have given up any hope that she is still on Earth. But when you all came to Earth, I saw a chance. I saw a chance that I might be able to explore the cosmos and find my lost sister. I promised myself I would find her no matter what, and so here I am." he finished, laughing a bit as he leaned against a wall. Reks thought about it for a bit, before looking down to the ground. Sounds like something I would do. He looked to Zackary who was still watching the controls and piloting the ship.

Aisa was the first one to respond.
"I'm sorry" She said after a moment. Zackary nodded gently.
'Your determination is really strong... To be looking for someone you love so much for so long...' He said softly as he stared out into thoughts. Jason seemed to shrug this sympathy off.
"Nothing too big, just the typical sad sob story that involves family." He said. "What about you all? What's your stories?"He asked whilst looking at the three. Again, Aisa was the first to respond.
"There's not really much to my story," she said. "My family were farmers who barely had anything at all, then they were brutally murdered because of their debts. I went to an orphanage and was then taken into military school, and so here I am today." she finished, sighing. Zackary looked up from his thought and glanced at Aisa, emotions of sympathy mixed with pity.

Zackary tried to force a smile and tell his story, but he didn't know how to start.
'Mm, It's funny you should ask.' He began a little nervously. 'Me and my cousin have different perspectives of our story... He hasn't actually told me what happened before we met.' Zackary said as he looked to his older cousin. Reks looked up from his thoughts as well and shrugged.
'What's there to tell? No surprises here either.' Reks started. 'I had parents, I loved them, fate was plain cruel and killed them both, leaving me broken. I found out about Zackary, looked for him and finally stuck around with him.' Reks finished. 'Your turn Zackary.' Reks said with a sigh as he went back to leaning against the wall. Zackary then didn't how to answer after what he heard. His cousin never told him about what ha happened, and he shouldn't have been surprised as to what he had just heard. But he actually just realized... Why Reks is so protective.

Zack.
Zackary looked up at everyone, but he realized that Reks was just speaking over their connection. Say what you have to say. Zackary nodded.
'I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't have a sad story.' Zackary said quietly. 'I never had parents, or any other kind of family to love, nor lose. Most of us wake up crying to warm blankets and loving parents, I woke up quiet in the cold dark of an orphanage.' Zackary continued. 'As I grew up, I found friends instead of family, and I cherished them like family. But outside of the orphanage, I didn't seem to have any envy for the ones who had family. I was carefree and happy for some reason. I grew older and eventually managed to get a place on my own, but most of my friends no longer had time to be around with me. I found myself alone by the moment.' Zackary then looked to Reks. 'Then he showed up at my front door in the rain, I can remember the first day we met clearly. He claimed to be my cousin, but either way I happily accepted his company. We lived together for a while, when the message came for me.' Reks sighed softly, and Zackary knew what he was thinking. 'I was called to serve in the military because I had talents, even if I didn't know about them. I wanted to have an adventure, and I chose to join up willingly and eagerly. Reks stayed at my side the whole time, even when they refused him. And when they saw how good he was in combat, they had no problems with letting him enlist. And so here we are.' Zackary finished, his eyes slowly trailing away into a daze. And they all live happily ever after. Zackary thought with a smug smile.

Suddenly the lights went out and Reks looked up.
"Hmm... I'm assuming that's a fault?" Jason asked. "Because if it's someone doing this, I'd say they're kind of silly putting out the lights on the cockpit. It's clear as day outside."Zackary shrugged.
"This rarely happens..." Aisa said to nobody in particular as she pushed a few buttons to look through all the different views of the ship's surveillance cameras. But when the screen was supposed to display the wiring room was out. "The ship's surveillance there is out too, that's really not good. We should probably have a look to see what's going on." Aisa said, sounding rather uneasy. Zackary then shivered at the thought.
'What if it's that creepy mutant guy?' Zackary asked, a little afraid. Reks scoffed and walked off.
'I'll go check if the boogeyman is hiding in the closet.' Reks said, stealing a punch line that could've been Zackary's. 'Just keep flying the ship.' He shrugged and then looked to the screen, before thinking for a moment.
'If it's a fault, I can fix it... But if it's somebody...' Zackary began as he began typing on the ship's main panel different kinds of long codes into the ship's drive. After a few moments, there was a soft humming sigh as lights returned to the cockpit and Zackary smiled. 'I can hack them back.' He finished with a grin. 'Now let's see who's doing this...' Zackary opened up the surveillance and saw a winged huddled figure. He then recognized her and sighed. 'This party gets bigger by the minute... Hmm?' Zackary then looked closer and saw that she was armed as well. 'Shit.' Zackary simply said as he stood up. 'Aisa, I need you to drive for now, I gotta help my cousin.' Zackary armed his beam rifle quickly and camouflaged again as he left the cockpit, following his cousin's aura through the corridors.

Reks moved quickly, shortblades drawn at his sides as he walked through the corridors towards the wiring room. His thoughts swirling about his head erratically and yet he did not realize them as he focused on the matter at hand. He then saw the door to the wiring room and simply sliced through it, not bothering to check if it was locked or not. Through a rain of sparks Reks walked through and rushed up to the unwelcome guest, kicking them over and then wasted no second in holding his blades at the hitch hiker's neck in an x-cut. He then took that moment afterwards to look at his captive. He then saw who it was and was stunned for a moment.
'You're a... Girl.' He said stupefied. There was no doubt he might've offended her, considering it was the alien girl he had seen from before.

He looked at Jake. "Thats the reason i told him not to appear. He is only in wolf form for now." He said look ing at him. "He can walk just like me all. He is my fighting partner after all." He kept looking around for the glow. "I'm going to kill the elders for playing a trick like that."

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
"I think I'll just keep watch around here 'til you guys get back," The witch nodded at Taylor. "We'll find you later. Don't dare doubt that." Her eyes went back to Tai. With a soft sigh, she walked past him. "Put up some bloody pace and stop dawdling. We may not have awfully long."

Xiga

Suddenly she noticed that familiar humming of the generators behind her once more... Something was wrong. They must have figured it out, quicker than Falî expected them to, and now they had hacked back at her. Immediately her thoughts went to the cameras. There it was, the red light on the side of the cameras blinked again, which meant that they were back in the system.

"Fuck... " Falî mumbled as she equipped her sword to prepare her escape. But before she had to do one more thing. With a quick hand she unplugged the doorlocks which made the whole ship go down in a sort of lock down, and then she pulled the wiring to the cameras again. But before she had the chance to turn away and run a metal shedding sound was heard and sparks were flying her way. Instinctively she turned towards them with her wing protecting her face and sword protecting her body when suddenly she was kicked to the ground. Quickly she raised her sword above her head and suddenly everything was still as she stared straight into a pair of Golden eyes. She could feel the sharp edges of the shortblades near her throat, but that didnt worry her a bit seing as her sword was against his aswell. Suddenly he spoke.

'You're a... Girl.' The attacker said, and sounded quite stupid.
"And you are an idiot." Falî hissed back at him, quite offended at his comment. Then she noticed the blue hue of his skin. It was the boy from before. The aggravated one who lost horribly against the human.
"What now?" She said as she gently tapped at the lizards throat with her sword knowing that this was a pretty meaningless standoff. She looked at the boy who seemed to weigh his opptions. All Falî needed was an opportunity to move herself and she knew that he was about to give her one. Closing his eyes slightly before all of a sudden lifting his arm knocking away Falî's sword gave her the chance and Falî managed to side roll away from his lock on her, being out of danger herself. However that movement also caused her to accidentally knock the lizards footing down a bit too early than she had planned. With out warning he stumbled down on her landing ontop of her heavily causing her to gasp for air at the impact.

'Making a trend of hanging out with the people you're trying to kill cousin?' A voice interfeired. But how? Falî thought uneased. She had put the place on lock down! 'I think you're kind of overdoing it.' The voice continued in a mocking way however she couldn't see who uttered it. For a few moments Falî just layed there, feeling every muscle in her body tense up over the situation. It was now two versus one, and her plan had not gone the way she had planned at all. She looked at the lizard and and then she took the chance. With a quick roll she pushed him off her violently and stood up pointing her sword at the newcomer and her gun at the lizard and kept quiet.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Surprise Surprise Surprise

Reks didn't really expect the girl to just grin and bear it. She looked more of the "frown and bash" type.
"And you are an idiot." She hissed back at Reks, obviously offended at his comment. "What now?" She asked. Reks then felt a blade touch his neck softly and he realized it was a stalemate. He then weighed his options. Cut her head off and hope she doesn't live long enough to cut mine. He first thought quickly. Push away her blade and hope I can move quickly. He continued. Or sit here and just wait, maybe even chat it out like I did with Jason... He then looked over the girl a little. That might not work... Maybe the second option. Reks thought with a sigh. He then closed his eyes for a moment and focused a little bit. Here goes... In a flash, Reks pushed away the girl's blade in a brisk sweep with his left arm, but as he was about to move, his footing on the floor failed and Reks ended up stumbling and falling onto of the girl.

And of all the rotten timing, as if things couldn't get worse for Reks, he sensed
Zackary's aura close by. Like the "Standing in the Doorway" close by. Reks' face began to burn hot as he heard Zackary wolf whistle and could clearly imagine his face as he leaned against the frame of the doorway.
'Making a trend of hanging out with the people you're trying to kill cousin?' Zackary began. 'I think you're kind of overdoing it.' Reks said nothing and remained dead silent, feeling like he could die of shame. First looking tacky in front of his superior and now being caught by his cousin in a rather wrong predicament.
There was a few uneasy moments of silence. Suddenly the girl rolled over and violently pushed Reks off her. Reks rolled over and stood up quickly with his blades ready. He saw that the girl stood up just as quickly. She pointed her blade at Zackary and her gun at Reks. Zackary held up his rifle and aimed at the girl just in case. It was silent as Reks thought about the difficult situation. Zackary couldn't resist commenting on it smugly. 'Chill out, I was kidding, sheesh.' He said as he rolled his eyes. Reks just sighed.

Reks and Zackary looked at each other for a second and shrugged. Reks lowered his blades a little.

'Why do you even bother?'
Reks asked the girl. 'You're already here, nowhere else to go, why not just ask nicely?' Whilst he waited for an answer, he spoke to Zackary over their connection. 'Zack, when I say so, shoot her gun and I'll take care of the sword.' He said. Zackary laughed softly. He then realized he looked stupid.
'Don't mind me, I'm just crazy.'
Zackary said to the girl. 'Tag-Team Disarmament? You got it cousin!' There was a few moments of quiet.
'Now...'
Reks finally said over the connection as he lunged forward, he watched in slow motion as the beam projectile still quickly hit the gun with almost perfect precision that the gun actually exploded into bits. Reks did his part and brought both his shortblades across, cutting the girl's sword cleanly at the hilt, narrowly missing the girl's hand. The blade of the sword flew a metre before hitting the wall with a clang and falling to the ground with several more clatters. Reks didn't waste time and before long, his blades were at the girl's neck, and Zackary thought for himself for once and aimed his rifle at the girl.
'I think the humans would call this checkmate?'
Zackary asked as he smiled smugly. Reks sighed.
'You're an idiot Zackary.'
Reks said simply, not bothering to waste time in using any wit.

Reks then looked at the girl.
'Now be a good girl, shut up, put up and do as I say, otherwise that neck of yours won't last.' Reks said coldly. 'As someone once said to me, I don't have to kill you, but I will if I must. Ok?' Reks said. Zackary just shrugged.
'Do you have to be so hard on her...
' He mumbled. Reks didn't look at him.
'Shut up Zackary.'
He said subtly. Zackary just shrugged. Reks then urged the girl to move out of the wiring room. 'Zackary, wire up the doors to unlock, I heard closing doors before.' Reks said. Zackary just nodded. He rewired the doors in a matter of seconds and then followed the two. He then spoke to the girl.
'Don't worry, my cousin's always an asshole, don't let him get to you.'
He said. Reks just scoffed and they kept moving.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Joey said "The Feeling's mutual." and closed the elevator door after Nailo and Sol entered.
She cought a glimp of Joey's serious face just as he continued : "So, here's what is going on." he said then pressed the button 13th on the elevator panel ..

"About a few days ago we were invaded by alien forces from space....(the rest).......shoot them back to where they came from." he said.
Nailo raised both of her eyebrows and tryed to understand everything she just heard.
"Wa!Too much data!" She whined. And slaped her cheek. As the elevator moved.

Suddenly Sol made a comment back to Joey. "The news of invasion is worrying indeed," His eyes where looking everywhere,except them.
"but you have still not mentioned my role in this..." he continued with a question. He seemed relaxed. Nailo got a feeling that this man is so much more then he appears to be.

"Surely you would not have me.... a relic of the past, take on these Anthromorians...?" To Nailo..that question sounded as a test. But then again it was too tempting for her not to jump in.

So she grinned and slowly she put her left hand on the Sol's shoulder. And said : " You don't have to worry about that. I am the tank here." She winked to him and smiled honestly. "If i can take it. I will. Pain is just a little obstacle.I just need to learn how to take them on..Even if i die in the process.To me it seems as a blessing we have someone like you on board.Even if i am new. I still feel like the more people we have.The better....."
She sighed heavily. And leaned back to the wall. Waiting for an elevator to finally stop. Moving with it always made her belly sick.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
"Put up some bloody pace and stop dawdling. We may not have awfully long."

"You Got it, lady." Tai said with that he dashed off at inhuman speeds heading for Jake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thats the reason i told him not to appear. He is only in wolf form for now. He can walk just like me all. He is my fighting partner after all. ...I'm going to kill the elders for playing a trick like that."

"Elders? ....Never mind that, look we need all the help we can get here. I'd appreciate it if you can help us out." Jake said. He then felt the wind blowing past him and looked behind him to see Tai. "I see you got two friends here. Hey Cronic." Tai said to Jake then to Cronic. He then looked at Geo. Bane could sense Tai's power being closely related to the cosmos, and therefore the Zodiac.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The news of invasion is worrying indeed, but you have still not mentioned my role in this... Surely you would not have me.... a relic of the past, take on these Anthromorians...?"

"Relic?" Joey asked then laughed as he got off the elevator to a giant office room, his office room. The room was circular and filled with smooth wooden walls and a large window showing the ruined city of Los Angeles from what seemed to have been the highest point of view, indicating they were on top the tallest building in the city. Beside the window was a desk filled with a messy display of papers and pictures and a key board and HD monitor for a computer. To the right edge of the room is a leather couch, with a glass table right by it, just as messy as the desk filled with documents and pictures, as well as empty soda cans, and some ships. To the left edge was a HD TV showing the breaking news regarding this insanity outside. In the middle, however, seems to be a giant projector underneath a glass table.

"Sol, you are definitely something, I can think of many things to call you." Joey said as he went to the fridge to get another soda can and drank it before stopping and looking back. "....Useless and a Relic, however, are not among them. A holy warrior of the past, such as yourself have things you probably never thought you did in the past. Things that coulld be useful now." Joey said. Sol would be able to tell, not just by what he said but the kind of aura that enwraps around him, he knows more about Sol and this situation then he lets on. "...Right, Well, I suppose you two don't wish to wait any longer, I just stepped up to get myself another drink...Oh, and to reveal this." He said as he opens up a panel of his wall to reveal a keypad. He pressed the numbers, the beeps sounding exactly the same to prevent the passcode from being heard. When he was done, a door camouflaged as a part of the wall opened up, revealing another elevator. "The elevator that we used was a public one. This is my personal one, and has a floor deep underground. What I'm about to show you, I am the only one who knows about it. Our "Ace in the hole" in this mess, the reason you are both here." He said as he got into the elevator, and prompt the oother two to come in. The panel on the elevator only had two buttons: The floor they're in, and a button marked as "V" When the two come forwards, Joey would push button and close the doors, and the elevator moves downwards.

The dropship would be met by a line of fighters that stood between it and the Infernas. Everything was going fine until Fali's hacking caused suspicion in the eyes of the fighters. In the middle of the fighters was the Captain's fighter as she looked towards this ship. "Captain, the drop ship seems to be having irregular activity." A soldier in one of the fighters said. "Zoom in on that cockpit." Captain said. The soldiers did so and saw only Jason and Aisa. "A human, and Aisa?" Captain asked in confusion, why would Aisa with a human. Aisa was many things, but a traitor wasn't one of them. "You orders?" A soldier asked. "We can't take a chance of betrayal, after being so close to the success of the mission. All units, intercept and destroy. Tear this ship apart." The captain said. The line scatters and surrounded the dropship like a swarm. They then open fired on the Dropship. With so many lasers firing at once, there would be no way the Dropship could stay in the air for long.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
It took awhile, but Austin found came across his friend somewhere downtown. "What the hell, man? What brought you way out here?"
Drew glared at Austin. "Tried to find you. Your phone die?"
"Yeah, so what? We got the goods back to campus anyway," he said. "Well, while we're out here, might as well do some scouting. Figure out the damage..."
-------------------------------
Moments after Tai and Crais left, Taylor focused, trying to draw a bead on whatever the hell it was was out there, and started jogging along the streets until he saw the raincoat guy, Keith, jumping from roof to roof, looking for God-knows-what. He kept his distance, roughly following his same general direction along the ground.

When a hand was put on his shoulder, Sol glanced sideways to acknowledge it, but did not otherwise react in any other way. Nailo’s words of encouragement did not tell him anything he did not already know, but it did make him think, and realize that the world had changed much when he was not looking; and also that there is no longer an agency to back him up. In this world… ‘Either I’m with them,’ he thought, ‘or I’m alone, the choice… seems simple…’

Noticing her grin, he smiled back slightly in return, “Thank you. You are kind to say so… and I am sure you can handle yourself as you say…” he said, before turning his head to face Joey as he spoke.

“Relic?”
Joey asked, seemingly dismissing Sol’s claim with the tone of his voice, before heading out of the elevator. Sol found himself following in his footsteps while looking around the circular office room. Some of the devices present in the room were unknown to him; others however, were remotely recognizable. What intrigued him the most was of course the view from the window, which indicated the height of the building they were presently in. By his nature, Sol loved high places, having spent much of his life watching and observing from them. ‘But I suppose that is my past life now, isn’t it?’ He thought, ‘how ironic that this memory should come back to me at such an opportune time…’

Sol walked towards the window, opening the panes when he eventually reached it, and sticking his head out of it in order to enjoy the birds-eye view of the ruined city while he listened to Joey. Somehow the way he spoke gave Sol the feeling that Joey knew more than he was letting on. ‘Well, at the very least, you know more than I do... that much is for certain.'

“I understand…”
he replied, “I thank you for the faith you have placed in me… and apologize in advance in case I fall short of it…”

“I will aid you to the best of my ability.”

…don’t much like being in debt you see…’

Withdrawing himself from the view of the ruined city, he turns to face Joey as he said that he was going to reveal something. Not that he was much used to keycodes being used to open a lock, he did however see similar devices in the past, although they had been magical in nature rather than technological, Deciding that there was no more point in being surprised at such things, he nodded towards Joey, finding himself wondering about the faith he had placed in himself and Nailo if he was about to reveal secrets of such caliber, one that was known to himself only. However, Sol decided to push such thoughts aside for the moment and followed Joey into the second elevator…

Despite Tai saying hello to him, Cronic seemed to have ignored him, having gone into a meditative trance. Part of what he was doing this for was to calm his mind, the other to try and come up with a plan. "A direct approach is suicide. Our current tech is dwarfed by theirs. And there's no known way for us to get around it. We can't just casually blast off into space and assault them from there. If only I could establish contact with the Estucheon..."