Valkyrie Chapter 1: Emerald Beginning

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Taylor watched, teeth clenched, as Gaiae contorted into his horrific new form, wincing as the darkly foreign words assaulted his ears. Wiping a few stray tears of blood from his face, he finished cycling his gun as the creature taunted, not just him, but pretty much everyone in the cavern. "I have to admit, I am at the end of my fervor of toying with you all... Time to die, morsels. I will feed on your flesh for many coming days."
"Screw that. We're sending you back to whatever hell you came from..." Taking a deep breath to steady his rattled nerves, he added, mostly to himself. "And we're live."
----------------------
By now, Austin had scrambled to his feet and regained his salvaged weapon. Overhearing Taylor's "And we're live," he took it as a cue to open fire on Gaiae with the automatic rifle, even while Drew started scrambling towards the cave wall. "What, are you nuts?" Drew asked, but was drowned out by the roar of the rifle.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Joey loked at what just happened shocked at the grotesque monster before him. He then heard the clapping and looked up to see the masked man on a platform. "...Wow, you came off at a really bad time to piss me off." Joey said as he grabbed his guns and started firing at the Masked man, only to see he was a hologram. When he finished his speech, Joey put his focus on the monster standing before him. "....Damn, that woman isn't going to like this at all." He said. He then turned to Sol and Nailo. "Safe to say you already know who the target is. If that isn't unnatural, I don't know what is. At least for the time being, the orders are simple, send this thing on a first-clas trip to hell." He told them as he takes out his gigantic anti-matter rifle and points it at Gaiae.

After the masked one left, That's when Crais and the others came into the picture. Jake and Tai were quickly back to their anthro form to throw off the other anthros who are there. "Hey guys, Looks like we made it just in time for the party to start." Tai said. "So that's the Azure Warlock. I can see why Keith is so hellbent on killing this thing." He said. They and Joey then noticed Austin firing at the beast. "Get out of the way, idiot!" Tai yelled out.

Geo sighed and looked at the Warlock. "This is always fun." He said tightening his gauntlets. "Bane go ahead and appear you might need to change forms for this." A black wolf with red markings on his back going down to the tip of his tail appeared behind him and looked at the Warlock. "Lets try this form first. I don't think i would be treated kindly in that form." Bane said. He gotten into fighting stance and waited for the right moment to attack.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Battle of the Prospectives Pt 1.

Raieon simply watched the scene unfold beside Jason, but not only was he listening and watching...
He was planning...
As he did, the man had been shot, but then rose up again. Jason had been commenting, but Raieon wasn't paying so much attention. The body of the man began to disintigrate and burn to ashes. Suddenly it stopped and began to regenerate an change. In a few minutes, no longer did a corpse stand but a gargantuan beast with fangs, wings and monstrous figure. Raieon drew his pistol afterwards and raised it up in both hands, Jason too readying himself for an inevitable battle.

Suddenly there was clapping and a finely dressed figure unlike the other man appeared on a balcony platform. The man began into the traditional omniscient villain monologue like usual. Raieon had his gun raised, but he didn't point it at the man, still focused on the larger foe. Jason then raised his weapons and chose to aim at the man instead. He muttered something and then fired a shot, but the man did not fall. Instead he laughed and looked at Jason and spoke to him as if he knew him. But even if they did know each other, Raieon could care less. He was more focused on taking down the monster before them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reks and Zackary simply watched and waited for the man to continue his monologue, not really wishing to piss the man off if he had a temper and value for his know-it-all-speech.
"And now th-" The slender man was then cut off by gunshot and in that instant he bent over and clenched his stomach. "Agh..!" Reks looked behind the man and saw that it was Taylor again, to his surprise.
'So much that weirdo and his know-it-all speech.' Zackary muttered. Reks laughed a little before realizing he sounded abnormal. His cousin looked at him with a tilted head.
'Pfft, what are you looking at?' Reks asked fiercely. Zackary just smiled, rolled his eyes and looked back to the Valkyrie with his arms folded behind his head.
'Nothing!' They then sat there for a few moments before Zackary broke the silence. 'So... Is that it or...' Suddenly the answer to his question came around in the form of the slender man standing back up all of a sudden and Zackary rubbed his neck. 'What the hell...?'

Everyone that was watching then saw that the body was disintegrating, the clothing, skin and flesh began to dissolve into black ash as it revealed the interior of the slender madman's body, muscles and organs displayed as if it was some science gist. The hole in the man's lower torso was particularly obvious, making the bullet seem powerful. Zackary looked like he was going to puke on so many levels, whilst Reks just stood there and shrugged. There was an ear-piercing scream as the body ceased disintegrating and a distorted voice could be heard.
"Shin luka'foi, quin iulq'nr coitt wjur'ta miut!" And suddenly, what was left of the corpse began to change. In a sequence of transformation, it became a monstrous fiend. It smiled sickeningly."I have to admit, I am at the end of my fervor of toying with you all... Time to die, morsels. I will feed on your flesh for many coming days." Out of the pit of its gaping mouth, a tongue almost as black as the void inside lashed out and licked its fangs.

Zackary looked at the monster in both disgust and terror and then he looked at Reks, who was as calm as ever.
'How can you just stand there?' Zackary whispered. Reks didn't answer. Zackary then sighed in amazement. This was another part of his cousin that he admired. Suddenly, loud clapping could be heard from above. Reks and Zackary both turned around and looked upwards to see another slightly slender but also athletic man standing on a balcony platform, high above over looking the Valkyrie and nearly everybody else. The man wore a fine black coat that swayed on a gentle breeze as he clapped his gloved hands, his fine blond hair blowing gently in the soft wind. The upper part of his face was obscured by a silver mask. The man chuckled, its sound reaching everywhere in the chamber.

'I find myself in a bewilderment, that all you meaningless little people are fighting a great monstrocity.' He announced in a majestic voice to the many below as he leaned on the railing. 'Oh don't mind me! I only came for the view of this magnificent ship. Tales have I heard of its great deeds far and wide throughout the cosmos, legends have I heard of its part in the grand acts it has played host too. Up until a fair amount of years ago, anyhow.' The man chuckled a little more. 'So tell me, little dumplings, why have you bothered so much to band together and fight? I find it rather curious that so many unique and different people and Anthromorians would group together. I find this mingling rather, exquisite.' Reks looked at the man passively with no emotional look at all. Zackary folded his arms behind his head again.

Suddenly there was a single gunshot and the bullet richocheted off the walls of the chamber, clearly missing. The man turned his head to Valkyrie and then Reks and Zackary followed his gaze. There they saw Jason with his katana and pistol battle ready, who had obviously taken a shot at the man for some reason.
'Jason Nero, we all play our parts for fate's grand design.' Masquerade began in a musing wise tone. 'Our roles are intertwined, so you cannot escape destiny's firm hand. Your time will come.' He finished. There were more gunshots and Reks saw that the blonde marine human had took out his guns and took a few shots at the man as well. The bullets all went through the man, but he did not fall. Reks concluded it was just a hologram as the man ignored the shots. He then raised his hands up and bowed. 'People of Earth, Anthromoria and meaningless magicks, I bid you all farewell! Cheerio!' The hologram finally disappeared, the cue for the battle to resume again. Reks looked at Zackary for the moment and they both nodded as they grabbed the other's hand in a brotherly handshake.
'Ready?' Reks asked. Zackary nodded.
'Ready! Let's go!' Zackary said as he faded into camouflage, the cocking of his rifle could be heard. Reks then looked up and drew his pistols.

Reks ran to the left side of the monster and Zackary took the left. As they both ran, they took multiple rapid shots at the monster in the burst of two minutes. After that, the both of climbed up onto the Valkyrie and took positions near Jason and Raieon, firing at the monster with all they got. Zackary was more to the right of the monster as he took a plasma grenade out and clenched it so that it triggered. He then tossed it in the air once and caught it again before lobbing it at the fugly beast. The grenade attatched itself to the monster as the hail of bullets and beam projectiles ensued. Zackary aimed and shot the grenade for a bigger blast than normal. He then smiled and kept on firing, looking for any key weaknesses in the monster's armour like skin. Reks suddenly had to stop firing his beam pistols and let them cool down. As they did, he drew one of his beam blades and threw it like a boomerang at the beast before starting to fire his single pistol again. Raieon had begun firing on the beast as well.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
"...And here sh- ...what the hell?" Joey said while he walked in a really weird chamber.

Nailo was in wonder. He looked confused for a second,there. So Nailo leaned her head right and raised her eyebrow. She started to ask: " What is.."

But Joey said with a rushed voice,looking at the hole in the cieling: "I reinforced that door with titanium, how the hell did they get through that?"

He then looked at Nailo and Sol and commanded with a whisper :"...Get whatever weapons ready in case hostility ensues." He took out his two pistols and pointed them at everyone down.

"Either way, that's quite an entrance. Nobody move if you don't want to be daydreaming all your life about lead." Joey said with a smirk. Nailo followed his lead.

"I guess this is good time as any to test out my hands." She said and started to push the buttons on her hands.

It seems Sol was busy also. Nailo throw a glimps and saw him talking. To himself?

"No.." she thoguht. "He is talking to someone. So ..strange." Suddenly something started to summon in his hands. It was a long black spear. With a cross shaped end.
"So...Catholic." Nailo made a comment with a grin.

"Er... this..." he moved the spear around with both hands, "..will have to do I guess." He said with a sigh. Nailo left him there. He seemed troubled talking to himself. She lowered her hands and made a twich with her left hand. The hand changed. With a clicking sound to a gun. All the way to her elbow. "Oh my!" She commented.

There where non humans and humans there. "Let's see. This one!" Nailo pointed the gun/hand into one of the intruders. She tryed to shot him. but nothing happened. "waa!Damn hand! Come on! Shot him!" Nailo started to wave her hand up and down in disbelife.

The moment she thought it. The gun fired on it's own. Nailo was thrown down from the force of the shot. She landed on her booty. And started to curse it. " You! Bloody! Hand! You! Me! Ah! RAWR! "

She looked up right in time to see Joey confronting a masked man. He fired onto him.

Nailo could not hear the first line he said. Cos her ears where still hearing a buzzing sound. But she heard him say : "Safe to say you already know who the target is. If that isn't unnatural, I don't know what is. At least for the time being, the orders are simple, send this thing on a first-clas trip to hell." He told them as he takes out his gigantic anti-matter rifle in his hands.

"Ugh" Nailo commented and got up. She looked at Sol and sighed. "Shall we?" She asked him. And with that, she started to fire upon the monster.

Xiga

Before she had a chance to admire the ginormus ship, another shot echoed through the hollow mountain space, this time much closer to her. The slim figure who had mentioned her race fell forward ontop of the ship, and the dots connected in Falî's head. He had been shot. With one less crazy person to deal with Falî looked around for something to defend herself with once more. However the only thing she found close to her was the girl. And she would be of no help at all. Then she heard something more. Something disturbing happen behind her. Once more she turned to face where the slender man had fallen, only to see a monster. A beast bearing two wings made of spines and force fields of some kind.
With a now terrified look on her face Falî shrunk down into a small shadow hiding behind a wall of the ships exterior plates . Feeling her heart race she made sure that she was nowhere within sight of the creature that now took form behind her and then gazed for possible ways out of the cave, and quickly. This man was no man to toy around with.

Suddenly she could hear his voice. A dark mutated voice that spoke with a confident, calm and yet psychotic tone; "I have to admit, I am at the end of my fervor of toying with you all... Time to die, morsels. I will feed on your flesh for many coming days."
Closing her eyes Falî prayed to her gods once more. DamaAcfremos, Hear me. She started then placed two fingers on her forhead and bowed down swooping her other hand in a circulair motioninfront of her. She then opened her eyes and glanced at the free surface up there. Help me find my way ou- Suddenly she was interupted by clapping. Her heart stopped for a moment and her wings became heavy on her back. She glanced over to the way where the clapping came from, and saw a human gracefully walking down the stairs of what seemed to be a balcony. She could hear words being exchanged but she couldn't figure out what, when suddenly the sound of yet another gunshot sounded, a little too close to her. This was her chance she thought as the gunshots started to mush into one long sound. She grabbed a sharp piece of titanium and stood up, turning around to face the horrible sight once more.

However her plans quickly faded as she saw the two lizzards once more, standing close to the girl and the man, shooting. Shooting at the devil himself.

"ARE YOU MAD!?"
She yelled, clearly in panic as she came up behind behind Reks and Zachary.
Brutally she stomped forward and tackled Reks, hitting Zachary in the move with her wings, fully streched out and grabbed a hold of one of his beam guns. She twisted it, and aimed it at Zachary, clearly wanting them to stop what they were doing. If they were to attract the creatures attention, they and the ship would all be doomed.

"Theres no way we can win against this... THING!" Her voice cracked at the last word. She was shivering now, unable to put on her masque of coolness, stuck with the sour expression of fear Falî spun around and moved to the rear end of the ship to get out of there.

While he used the tip of the spear to draw the seal on the ground, Sol also took the time to observe the many other beings present in the same scene. Being a hunter of heretics, more of an assassin to hunt down the filth in God's realm, rather than a full scale warrior, he was never used to feeling like this, feeling so exposed in the middle of all the chaos. The demonic screaming sounds filling the room was not helping much either. As he observed, not only had the one who had earlier shown a powerful display of magic been killed an resurrected into a demonic aberration of its former self, there were also powerful displays of technologies foreign to him all around, starting from the huge anti-matter rifle that was strapped to Joey's back, to the very powerful guns bullets that were being thrown all around, as well as the seemingly holographic image of the being that had appeared only to taunt those who were busy fighting.

'Well, at least the transformation looks demonic in nature,' Sol smirked a little, 'if that is indeed so... then you should be within the area of my expertise...'

Sol had also noticed the fact that Nailo was having trouble with her own weapon, and it made his smirk turn into a grin; but the next second, his face became serious again as he heard Joey's order and saw him unstrap the rifle on his back. "Safe to say you already know who the target is. If that isn't unnatural, I don't know what is. At least for the time being, the orders are simple, send this thing on a first-class trip to hell." He told them as he takes out his gigantic anti-matter rifle and points it at Gaiae, Sol responded with a nod.

'Yeah, I hear you,' he thought, 'too bad i can't fight at range as well as you people,'

'Wait... there is one way though..... but that would mean I have to use the seal later...'

Once the seal was complete, Sol lifted the tip of the spear off the ground, resting it on its haft and closing his eyes once more. Lifting his free hand to touch the cross-shape of the spear, he attempted to summon one of the most basic holy powers used by the heretic hunters on a regular basis. Fortunately for him, he felt the mana being drawn to him naturally this time, and without any of the earlier trouble he was having. 'Let the sins of the world be cleansed by the might of the sun,' he prayed, while muttering the incantation for the Purification spell in a whisper. Immediately, his hand lights up with a holy flame similar to the sun's own magnificence, which is subsequently transferred into the cross-shaped blade of the spear.

While the process may seem complex, what Sol had done was in fact very basic -- he had let the cross shape of the spear inherit the power of a spell which is commonly used by heretic hunters. The spell's ability to damage demons and vampires is quite impressive and much more powerful compared to the commonly used exorcist spells. However physical contact is needed with the target; as such, it would normally be useless unless one moved onto hand to hand combat, thus the need for alternative strategy. Its normal effect is to greatly damage spiritual bodies but is generally ineffective against humans so long as they do not have demonic blood.

"Shall we?" Nailo asked, causing Sol's gaze to shift towards her, "Let us..." he replied, as he picked up the spear with the flaming cross-shape by its haft, positioning it on his right hand so as to allow him to throw it like a projectile weapon, and looking towards Gaiae.

'Lord guide my aim,' he prayed with all the conviction in his heart, before drawing the haft back and gathering as much physical strength and mana to his hand as he could. Subsequently he takes a step forward and using all of the momentum, both physical and magical, gathered by his body to throw the spear towards Gaiae; and as luck would have it, his aim was true this time -- a fact made amply clear by the sight of the flaming spear soaring through the air on its way towards the monstrous beast.

'May your sins plague you...'

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Gaiae saw them, mortals hellbent and going as far as putting aside differences as large as species to put an end to him. How inspiring, how admirable. It made him seethe. Hearing the gunshots, warcries and seeing them actually act out on their intentiona? It just sparked the wrath inside him. As the attacks zeroed on him, his translucent wings flashed and as if a punishment from a divine deity, a pillar of azure engulfed him and the attacks sent his way. The flames that made up the pillar roared as the magic soared up to the sky through the rift in the desert floor, bright enough for even the Anthromorias in space to notice.

But as quickly as it had appeared, it was gone, leaving a completely unscathed Gaiae in its wake. He, however, was missing both his wings. Unfortunately, the spines growing slowly out of his back was a sign they wouldn't be gone for long.

"I do believe I've tolerated just about my share of insolence..." Gaiae spoke with outrage slipping into his words. It was just then Keith jumped him, having waited until the pillar would disappear. The young man had lost most of the grotesque armour covering him, looking remotely human once more except for his arm.

"Gaiae...!" He growled as his clawed hand struck at the man's back. Letting a thriumphant smirk appear onto his face as his claws closed in, only to miss as the monster pirouetted around him, forcing him down with a kick. "Ngh...!" He grunted as he was thrown to the floor, before letting out yet another pained cry as something pinned him to the floor.

Gaiae had grown out a pair of sharp spines from his wrist that then weaved together into a spear. Spear, that now was now lodged through his cursed arm's shoulder.

"You, aswell... I've had just about enough of you. I'm killing you last, you worthless vessel..." Gaiae looked up from Keith, his glare now directed at Austin. The spear broke off of his wrist as he lifted his arm towards the human, his hand positioned as if he were going to snap his fingers.

"Starting with you..."

Damn you Jest for making me waaait

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
Jason took a few steps back away from the edge and began "sniping" with his pistol and katana hilt, aiming at whatever points on the monster's hideous and grotesque body looked susceptible to weapon fire, ocassionally the joints of the wings. Suddenly on his left, Zackary had come along and thrown a grenade at the beast and shot it, causing a bigger than expected explosion. Jason took a step back and flinched a little at the bright blue light before firing once more. He also noticed Reks was on Raieon's right side. Jason smiled smugly and kept firing upon the beast, aiming for the area of matter that was within the radius of the grenade explosion, assuming the beast didn't have a too thick hide. Suddenly the wings began to glow brighter like the stars, an unheavenly divine glow before suddenly the beast burst forth into a pillar of flame. Jason yelled out in surprise at the sudden event and shielded his eyes as the bright supreme column of flame shot upwards into the sky above. When it was finished, Jason looked back and saw that the monster had lost its wings, but not its spines. Not to mention it looked as if it had shrugged off all of the attacks it was subjected to and emerged unscathed.
'What the hell?' Jason exclaimed as he looked onwards in desbelief.
"I do believe I've tolerated just about my share of insolence..." The monster said. Suddenly there was a shout and a human with a disfigured and equally monstrous arm leapt out at the monster.
'Gaiae!' He looked triumphant as he clawed at the beast, only to fall disappointed and extremely hurt as the monster forced him down to the ground with a savage kick, pinning him through his monstrous arm's shoulder to the floor.

"You, aswell... I've had just about enough of you. I'm killing you last, you worthless vessel..." The monster who Jason assumed to be called Gaiae looked up from his first victim, his glare now directed at another human nearby. The spine broke off of his wrist as he lifted his arm towards the human, his hand positioned as if he were going to snap his fingers.
"Starting with you..."
No sooner had he saw the gruesome sight did Jason grit his teeth and started firing again. He then looked at everyone in the chamber and lowered his weapons for the moment, concentrating with all his will. Let time not burden you, rather it aid you all in your struggle for life... Jason thought as he watched one by one the mental images of everyone he saw go through his head with himself last. He opened his eyes as he saw the heavenly golden crimson glow of time's rifts blessing everyone he concentrated on with the gift of speed. Everybody except Gaiae. Jason felt a little drained, but it was a mere headache and he could go on fighting. He looked at Reks and smirked as he sheathed his katana and reloaded his pistol, before leaping off the edge of the ship and as he dove, he twisted so he faced the monster and began firing his pistol at the upside down sight of Gaiae's sickly fiendish figure. He then lifted his head and saw the ground rushing to greet him, and then spun and twisted so that he wouldn't land headfirst.

Jason landed on the concrete floor with a bit of a jolt. He shrugged it off quickly, cocked his pistol and ran towards the other human with his pistol poised firing at the monster above him. Within a few moments, Jason had swiftly reached the human and quickly pulled out the spine pinning him down with a grunt. With that, he gave the human the spine for him to use if he saw some way to do so.
'Couldn't leave you lying on the job.' Jason said quickly with a smirk before rushing off with his katana drawn, slicing and dicing at the monster from beneath as he passed him, yelling out as he passed under what seemed like the devil's child itself to reach the other humans near the entrance. He then dove and twisted so that he slid with his back to the floor, his pistol and katana drawn to "snipe" Gaiae. 'Why don't you just die, you son of a bitch?' Jason muttered through gritted teeth as he pulled the trigger of his pistol repetively in quick bursts before backflipping off the floor and onto his feet, wolf whistling as he landed. 'That... Was sick...' He said to himself before joining company with the other three humans. He looked back for a moment and looked over them quickly. An army man, a cyborg and a... Priest? Huh, we're quite the oddball party... Jason thought with a smirk. He took a few steps back as he cocked his pistol and started sniping again.'Probably not the time but nice to meet you all! Never know when your last greeting is gonna be your last!' Jason yelled out over the hellish atmosphere of war.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Austin's gun clicked empty, having ignored the advisings of more level heads than he. And now Gaiae was eyeing him hungrily. So. This is it... He swallowed; there was no mercy in that thing's eyes. But, even if he wouldn't live through this, he could do some damage. As defiantly as he could muster, Austin pulled the pin from a smoke grenade he'd taken during his "raid" and kicked it to Gaiae's feet. "Choke on that, freakbag..." he shouted, trying to aggravate the creature farther. In his own eyes, his life was already lost, but maybe he could do something despite himself...
--------------------------
Taylor, meanwhile, had backed up to where the witch had blacked out. "Hey! Wings! That kind of talk won't help you live through this. Give us a hand, we'll make it." For the most part. "Unless you got something to prove, keep an eye on her for me, will ya?" He asked Fali, indicating the witch as he took off along the hull to join the battle. As he did, fire ignited in the palm of his right hand, the flames spreading up his arm and bleaching out from orange to white.

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Battle of the Prospectives Pt. 2

Reks suddenly got distracted by a yell from behind him.
"ARE YOU MAD!?" Reks turned around and saw Fali had yelled, clearly in panic as she came up behind behind Reks and Zachary. She tackled Reks and took his left beam pistol and turned to so it aimed Zackary in her madness. Zackary looked at her, confused and distraught. "Theres no way we can win against this... THING!" Reks said nothing and backhanded Fali in the face, taking back his pistol, putting it away and grabbing her wrist tightly.
'Maybe... Maybe so...' Reks began, oblivious to all around him. Zackary had stopped firing and watched as the scene unfolded. Elise had woken up and stared through dreary eyes whilst Raieon stopped firing as well long enough to listen. 'But sometimes, fighting is all we can do. Because for all of us, to live is to fight. It is bound to happen, but if you cannot live long enough to fight, then maybe live long enough to run, retreat to fight another day.' Reks explained. He let go of Fali's wrist and turned back to Gaiae. 'So if you can't fight here, maybe you can use the ship to fight. Is that your strength?' Reks asked.

Reks didn't wait for an answer. The other human he recognized in voice from before spoke out.
"Hey! Wings! That kind of talk won't help you live through this. Give us a hand, we'll make it. Unless you got something to prove, keep an eye on her for me, will ya?" He called out.
'Go with Fali and take the pink haired girl with you.' Reks said. Zackary then looked at him curiously. 'I'd rather die than watch you get killed.' Reks said. Zackary was about to argue, but then he smirked.
'Hey, if that's what you want to do, I've already seen you nearly do it once.' He joked. Reks nodded.'Cousin?' Reks turned to Zack and caught the rifle and pouch of plasma grenades. 'You might use them better than I can. Don't lose it!' Reks equipped all he was given before looking to his younger cousin again. 'Please be careful.' Zackary said simply. Reks nodded.
'I should be the one saying that.' Reks said as he looked at the monster again. Suddenly, the beast burst into a whirling pillar of blue inferno that touched the sky above. Zackary flinched at the blinding light, but Reks stood still as he watched the bright light swirl before his eyes. 'Because... To live is to fight... It's what we do.' Zackary looked at his older cousin admirably before nodding an smirking. 'Just live long enough not to die here, ok!?' Zackary yelled out over the ungodly noise. The pillar of flame disappeared as Zackary picked up Elise and ran across the ship.

Reks looked over the adversary and saw that the monster had lost its wings. Suddenly it had happened so fast. The human with the mutant arm from before had leaped out and lunged at the monster, shouting out a name with a triumphant face. Reks then saw the man miss and watched as he was kicked savagely to the ground below and being pinned to the floor at the shoulder by a large spine thrown by the monster named Gaiae. Reks looked to Jason as the monster spoke, and then looked back and saw that Gaiae had turned his attention to another. The man obviously resigned to death but did one last desperado and threw a smoke grenade out. Reks turned back to Jason and saw he seemed to be praying, for some reason. Suddenly, the world around Reks seemed to slow down and he realized what Jason did. Jason then stood up at the same pace as Reks and looked at him with a smirk. He sheathed his katana and reloaded his pistol before running across the ship and leaping off the edge. Reks watched as Jason fired bullets at Gaiae in rapid bursts. Reks then smiled and looked to Raieon, who simply nodded. Reks drew his cousin's beam rifle and cocked it ready for the battle ahead.

The two followed suit and jumped off the edge, firing their guns as they did. The landed on the ground and recovered as quickly as they had started, splitting up with Raieon running around Gaiae to the left and with Reks running around to the right, firing upon a slow moving Gaiae to distract him from Jason. Reks then pulled out a plasma grenade out of the three left and pegged it at Gaiae before shooting with the beam rifle again. After a few moments, they were on the other side of Gaiae, near the other humans and facing Valkyrie with weapons ready.

Xiga

The Backhanded slap had brought Falî back to reality and she for once listened to the anthropic lizards before her. She shrugged and soon regained the focus over the situation. She hadn't heard much of his speech however she knew that he was right about one thing. Getting into the ship would certanly be helpful seing how the canons and armor that it had could be of great used against... Falî glanced back at the deformed creature then shook her head. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to do this.

Suddenly a azure blue pillar shot from the man up into the skies above, the blinding light almost causing her to loose her footing as she already had started to run towards the enterance hatch of the ship. Squeezing her eyes shut she stopped for a mere second a verse echoing through her head.. No... Not now, this can't be happening...!!" Then she could hear the sound of feet running by and as she opened her eyes she saw Zachary and the pink haired girl swoosh past her. The prophecy... No.!! By this point Falî was in an ever worse shock than before. With her wings ready for gliding froze. She planned to run yet her legs wouldntbudge at her will, nor would her wings. The only thing she could do was to watch the scene that unfolded before her hearing the prophesy of her religion repeat over and over in her head. "As the azure flame flickers and dies... the reunion shall begin. From the north, from the south, from the west and from the east, men and beasts alike awake from their slumber. They shall hunt and they shall be hunted. A lady of death, a statue of a queen and a beast of the reckoning day shall set this world's new course. "

The man with the deformed arm suddenly lashed out against the Deamon. She paused yet another second watching the scene unfold before her, her eyes going wide in fear knowing that even with that arm he would stand no chance. She watched in horror as she knew that what was happening was undeniable, that the man getting pierced by the spear was nothing that anyone could have prevented. The beasts power was too strong and she suddenly realized she had been standing still too long when echoes of gunshots started to sound again. It was her cue. Her cue to run faster.

Cronic clenched his fist and slammed it down into the streams circling around his feet, which then spiralled up his arm and across his body, and once it covered his entire body, it began to crystallize. By the time it was done, Cronic himself was covered in a sort of crude, spiked armour which was white in some places and black in others. "...I'm not liking where this is going. That thing just stopped that attack like it was nothing, and then pinned that guy to the ground like paper on a notice board." Cronic said to himself, as he took out one of his Katanas from a sheath on his side, having to give it a good yank to get it loose, which sent small crystal shards flying forward. "I don't think I'll be of much assistance against this guy. His power's unlike anything I've seen before."

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sol lifted the tip of the spear off the ground, resting it on its haft and closing his eyes once more. Nailo took a long breath. This was her test. She will not fail them.

'Let the sins of the world be cleansed by the might of the sun,' Sol prayed, while Nailo was watching him. The tip of the spear changed into a blade.

He then replyed to her question. "Let us..." he replied. He picked up the spear and it looked like he was ready to throw it. He had such a serious face. That Nailo almost shivered once she started to fire her gun. Her left hand was transformed. But her right was not.

If all else fails i can always try to change the right hand also. Nailo thought while starting to blast with her gun onto the creature.

'Lord guide my aim,' Sol prayed once again as he thrown the spear. It was on fire. Flying through the air so fast, that Nailo stoped for a second just to see what will happen.

'May your sins plague you...' she could hear Sol say. Nailo keept in check her breath as she observed.