Valkyrie: Emerald beginning

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
owo
I demand postage to eat and read. owo
Also: Cause I'm demanding, hungry and bored in that order. owO
Also Also: Who do we need left to post before next round? Owo
Also Also Also: RAWR! OwO

Found the right one lmao. Whats good everyone, im a friend of Jest and would love t join. Here is a CS that me and him put togeather that i ant what to have fit into this story, which is really good from what ive been able to read.

Name: Raven Springfeild
Species: Black Fox
Alliance: alien
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: Tall and lanky and wears thin square, half frame glasses. Has deep green eyes
Weapon: a belt of 6 medium throwing knives, very light-weight.
Power: Besides having abnormal eyesight (like almost a zoom ability) he can control water, but cant create it so to be safe he carries around a flask full of water.
Personality: Shy but very hard working, tends to get nervous around woman and will fiddle with a marble of water, changing it into different shapes.
Backstory: Not really much has gone right for Raven since the destruction of the first Valkyrie, he has for years tryed to forget the decision he made that day. But the only way he could do that in his mind is to try again and make up for his mistake by being the best Shipmate he can be....Now he just has to get on with the new Valkyrie crew.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Found the right one lmao. Whats good everyone, im a friend of Jest and would love t join. Here is a CS that me and him put togeather that i ant what to have fit into this story, which is really good from what ive been able to read.

Name: Raven Springfeild
Species: Black Fox
Alliance: alien
Appearance: Tall and lanky and wears thin square, half frame glasses. Has deep green eyes
Weapon: a belt of 6 medium throwing knives, very light-weight.
Power: Besides having abnormal eyesight (like almost a zoom ability) he can control water, but cant create it so to be safe he carries around a flask full of water.
Personality: Shy but very hard working, tends to get nervous around woman and will fiddle with a marble of water, changing it into different shapes.
Backstory: Not really much has gone right for Raven since the destruction of the first Valkyrie, he has for years tryed to forget the decision he made that day. But the only way he could do that in his mind is to try again and make up for his mistake by being the best Shipmate he can be....Now he just has to get on with the new Valkyrie crew.
Well, the first Valkyrie wasn't destroyed, ...but I guess it makes sense in symbolic relations with the crew of it. So, that's close enough. Accepted. Please wait until Chapter 2 to post. Have patience, Ch. 1's just getting ready to wrap up. :point:

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Cause it totally is. o_O
Like seriously. Just looking at it gives me the creeps. >_<
Also: I demand an end so we can get to the hilariousim of life on le Valkyrie. owo

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Don't worry. We didn't do that much. I know it looks as a really long read. ( And it is..o_O) But generally we could put all of the things we did in a short intro story.

Name: Tana
Species: Anthropomorphic Cat
Alliance: Aliens
Appearance:

(same as above, except she wears long black socks which reach up to her thighs)
Tana is small and petite, a bit shorter than average. She has two cat tails, a genetic mutation. Under her clothes, her body is full of scars from the beatings she received from her parents when she was young. No one knows that she has these scars.

Weapon:
A bow. It's almost two thirds of her height in length, but she can still handle it easily. It appears to be made of wood at first, but it's actually made of an unknown super-strong material (same material as the UFOs) covered with a layer of wood. Whenever Tana pulls back the string, an arrow made of pure light energy will form, allowing her to fire it. The arrows travel at a speed close to but not as fast as sound, leaving a trail of light to indicate the trajectory the arrow has travelled in. Whether the arrows form or not depends on her energy. The bow can also be engulfed in energy to become a melee weapon, but this requires a substantial bit of energy.

Power:
Tana is able to manipulate light. This allows her to cloak herself to become invisible, blind people as a defence mechanism, and also provides the basis for her bow's power. She can also light up dark areas, if that helps.
In addition to light manipulation, Tana is able to heal others by channelling her mental and emotional energy into them through her hands. This method of healing will fix any wound (provided that the person is still alive), but it torments her and will eat away at her sanity and emotions (and after awhile this will cause her personality to change (as stated below)). She cannot heal herself.

Personality:
Tana is a rather airheaded and ditzy girl. She speaks in third person and refers to herself as "Tana-chan". She is carefree and reckless, though she can show surprising amounts of intuition when the need arises. However, this gaiety is a facade for her troubled past, and she maintains it staunchly except in moments of great emotional stress. When she's traumatized beyond a certain point, or gets incredibly angry, she undergoes a complete personality change, becoming sadistic and bloodthirsty.

Backstory:
Tana was born with two tails. Her parents immediately ostracized her, thinking she was a monster. They beat her daily, starved her, yelled at her, and finally abandoned her. Left on the streets, she had to fend for her own.
Five years ago, she was taken in by the military when they grew cognizant of her incredible marksmanship. She kept her past a secret, instead choosing to train with the military to become stronger. Still, she harbours a deep hatred for her parents for abandoning her, as well as sorrow at her lost childhood. It is also due to this that she simply cannot leave people behind or abandon people.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Accepted.

Also, Attention all RPers here. This RP is now on hold currently. Things must be sorted out before we can do anything. Of course, it could mean closing this RP so we can make a move to GO.