Vergil(DMC) Vs Kanda Yuu(D.Gray man)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
...the last time i made a katana fight it had 0 respond. I hope i can get at least one this time...

Vergil from Devil may cry vs Kanda from D.Gray man.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']Kanda can't be killed. sooooo... kanda ftw?[/QUOTE]

Well he can be killed. If he dies repeatedly

godofwar7

well he certainly decreases his life span everytime he uses that move, but is it draining from everytime he;s killed or everytime he activates it is the real question here(because if its the second it doesnt matter how many times he's killed after he activates it).

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Draw.

Vergil with his devil trigger is extremely dangerous, can regen and is hard to be killed.

Kanda, in many way, similar to him.

Thought if Vergil didn't stubborn enough and use modern weapon, he will definitely win this.....

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Draw.

Vergil with his devil trigger is extremely dangerous, can regen and is hard to be killed.

Kanda, in many way, similar to him.

Thought if Vergil didn't stubborn enough and use modern weapon, he will definitely win this.....[/QUOTE]

Wrong! Vergil is way superior with swords then some cowardly Gun.

Who needs such a weak weapon when you have Skills

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
But Kanda also is skilled with blades.

Because of that, both of them will be in draw in fighting.......

Unless you let Vergil wield the fist weapon (forgot the name),

He can win then.......

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']But Kanda also is skilled with blades.

Because of that, both of them will be in draw in fighting.......

Unless you let Vergil wield the fist weapon (forgot the name),

He can win then.......[/QUOTE]

Beowulf.

i dont think i set any conditions which means yes he can

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well then,

Since it is no limit.

Vergil with Beowulf teleport next to Kanda and smack him like hell and stab Kanda with Force Edge.

Kanda revives and kick Vergil ass but Virgil turn into Nelo Angelo and smack Kanda much more.

But since they are regenerative at the end, Vergil beats Kanda since in the end, he isn't immortal.......

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
For those of you who think Vergil needs to use his Devil Trigger think again. Vergil's base swordsmanship is far superior to Kanda's. First and foremost Vergil practices Iaido style which emphasizes sword-drawing techniques. Drawing a sword from the sheathe, to make an attack that is both quick and powerful is superior to a technique used by a swordsman who fights with their blade at the ready.

Quick reference:

http://ejmas.com/tin/2010tin/tinart_thibedeau_1005.html

http://www.kampaibudokai.org/Iaido.htm

Not only that, but as we've seen via Vergil's Dimension Slice, he doesn't have to be anywhere near his opponent to cut them down. With his base strength alone, NO DT, Vergil is able to cut through dimensions and create a vacuum to slice his opponent even if they are yards away from him. And as Beowulf found out the hard way, Vergil can slice his opponent in pieces before they even realize they've been cut. He is that fast.

Japanese legends tell stories about the likes of Jubei and Musashi who could send their opponent to the next world without them even realizing that had just been slain in battle. VERGIL is THAT type of swordsman!

Just on their basic capabilities Vergil would run circles around Kanda.

That's still not counting the fact that Vergil can summon swords to either surround himself as a shield or use them to as projectiles.

Kanda may be able to revive from grievous injuries but there is a limit to the number of times he is able to do that. Vergil, not so much. Vergil wins this without breaking a sweat.

[Suggestion: Maybe the only people who should respond to these threads are those who know enough about the characters who are fighting.]

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1306897609' post='142737']

Basically,

Vergil have the same kind of immortality as Kanda has.

I'll say, its a draw.

[/quote]

More baseless fandumb. Never gets old. But it's not really new is it?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX' timestamp='1306955056' post='143250']

More baseless fandumb. Never gets old. But it's not really new is it?

[/quote]

looks like you caught on Zero.