Vergil(DMC) Vs Kanda Yuu(D.Gray man)

Seriously? Vergil as in the son of Sparda? as in the guy who can fight on par with Dante?

Vergil has Yamato, he just needs to see his opponent to cut him down(in DT he doesn't even need to see his opponent 'cus he can spam the Judgement cut). Oh yeah and lets not forget Vergil also has Beowulf that increases his speed and strength.

Both of them have regen and are immortal to extent but Kanda is gonna go down first.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='_Peksi' timestamp='1307056985' post='144586']

Seriously? Vergil as in the son of Sparda? as in the guy who can fight on par with Dante?

Vergil has Yamato, he just needs to see his opponent to cut him down(in DT he doesn't even need to see his opponent 'cus he can spam the Judgement cut). Oh yeah and lets not forget Vergil also has Beowulf that increases his speed and strength.

Both of them have regen and are immortal to extent but Kanda is gonna go down first.

[/quote]

Well I wouldnt agree on Vergil fighting Dante to a draw. Vergil is...going by rights. Stronger than Dante.....

but nya~ thats another topic.

Kanda has 5th illusion but Im pretty sure Vergil is superior by sword skill and also with Devil trigger.

I lean more to Vergil's win than to Kandas

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307096305' post='144929']

Well I wouldnt agree on Vergil fighting Dante to a draw. Vergil is...going by rights. Stronger than Dante.....

but nya~ thats another topic.

Kanda has 5th illusion but Im pretty sure Vergil is superior by sword skill and also with Devil trigger.

I lean more to Vergil's win than to Kandas

[/quote]

Not really since Dante kicked his ass when he was Nero Angelo. Vergil did beat Dante in DMC3 but that was the weakest Dante(going by the choronology) that couldn't even use DT yet. Not to mention Dante can just go "lulz time stop"

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='_Peksi' timestamp='1307109313' post='145042']

Not really since Dante kicked his ass when he was Nero Angelo. Vergil did beat Dante in DMC3 but that was the weakest Dante(going by the choronology) that couldn't even use DT yet. Not to mention Dante can just go "lulz time stop"

[/quote]

Dante Vs NA

NA 2(2nd time he held back because of the pendant) Dante 1.

You do know that right?

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307110267' post='145049']

Dante Vs NA

NA 2(2nd time he held back because of the pendant) Dante 1.

You do know that right?

[/quote]

Been ages since i played DMC(so i'm probably wrong about this) but didn't NA beat Dante the first time they fought(and Dante was saved by the amulet) and lose the other 2 fights?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='_Peksi' timestamp='1307113263' post='145074']

Been ages since i played DMC(so i'm probably wrong about this) but didn't NA beat Dante the first time they fought(and Dante was saved by the amulet) and lose the other 2 fights?

[/quote]

That was the 2nd time I think.

Not sure myself either nya~