~*~ Victory Road ~*~

N

Neji-kun

Yeah, I saw that there as well. I got the one I'm using from DA. I saw some animated ones there as well,but I didn't like the characters. >.<

N

Neji-kun

No way, I wanted to use a trainer from the game. ^__^Tomo-chan, your not going to make it like that one pokemon club, where you get another pokemon by increasing your post count in the club?

Haha, kay, kay. You can use what you want. xDWell, I wouldn't know how else you can get more Pokemon. So yeah, it is like that. Though, it's not that you get another Pokemon after a certain amount of posts.Nicky and me will decide if you get one more based on your activity.But, you can get 2 more anytime you want, ne. That are the rules.

N

Neji-kun

Everyone is a pokemon fan, they just don't know it. LoLWell I'm off, I need to go get some lunch. See ya Tomo-chan.

viral would like to inquire if it would be possible to be an elite four member?if not, she would very much like to be a regular trainer.

@Frank: Added everything. ^^@Viral: Welcome to the club. You can't become an Elite 4 just like that, ne. Stay active and maybe you'll be one soon enough. ;3Added you as a regular trainer. But if you want you can also be a gym leader.
@Anakin: No pic here. o___o

Nyuu, wouldn't say booming, but yeah, we have a few members now. xDI'm good. Just lying around and watching TV atm.What about you? :3