• VISTA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
... It doesn't support DX10 haha.

It freezes sometimes...really MANY times when you are trying to install the video driver for 8800GTX, GFX cards.

& IT GOT LIKE MILLIONS OF BLUE-SCREENS! if you didn't install the driver immediately.

It has an ugly ass Theme first. (before you find some other themes)

vista has already a cool theme.

... not saying Vista is any better but the DX10 would have been good feature so you DON'T have to BUY vista.

& many other stuff...

lol.

Yup it would be good if that feature would have been in XP.

& another thing.... there are some VISTA ONLY games,

it would have been good if XP could play them too.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
For some reason Vista start really slow even though I have 3Gb's of Ram and I only have a firewall and object dock start up besides the normal stuff...

XP!!! XP!!! XP!!! is so much easier and ... errrr... lots. i just hate all teh pop-ups of teh vista an softwares not compatible like printers, games, etc.

to tell you the truth I would choice linux over both lol but yeah your about to see more people liking vista there pretty close to fixing all the problems and a new service pack will come out to replace all problems some have with it.

I personally prefer XP from a standpoint of familiarity and because it can still run most of my DOS and Windows 95 games without the problems some of my friends have run into with Vista though I can't say Vista is a bad system it just is a resource hog which my computer can't handle and at this point I'm holding off until next year when windows 7 comes out for my new computer

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I'm only using vista because i don't really trust w7 yet. I barely trust vista as it is; but with a bit more time i'll make the switch to some supposedly more superior OS haha

Status
Not open for further replies.