Board Games
Ancient Civilizations
Angels & Demons
Devil May Cry
Touhou
Two Colours
Muffin Central Members
Standardized Size & Text

You can also suggest new themes for future contests!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I dunno whether is is because there is a lack of GFXers or is it because nobody likes teamworking?

But..

Why has nobody ever suggested a collaboration sig theme?

I was thinking of collaboration as well, but I'm not really sure how popular that is.

I also considered collaborating with WOTF as well, so entrant pairs could enter a story and a fitting sig.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I was thinking of collaboration as well, but I'm not really sure how popular that is.

I also considered collaborating with WOTF as well, so entrant pairs could enter a story and a fitting sig.

Objection! Not everybody can read and do GFX so well at the same time.

XD

Collab sigs GMV

put it in

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Objection! Not everybody can read and do GFX so well at the same time.

XD

Collab sigs GMV

put it in
I think Adry means that the collaboration with the WOTF isn't of one person, but two. One to think of a story as the theme of the tag and another to make the tag.

I find collaboration tough. Never tried it before @_@

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
The hell... Seems like monochrome is winning again. Aren't you guys like not tired of making typical monochromatic tags? @_@
Because, monochromatic are so typical that it is already so tiring. It's what I call the "play safe" color tone.

Well, I would like to suggest Color Splash.
And collaboration seems a good idea. It shows teamwork and it'd be nice to see what can a duet of GFXers here can do. ^^

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Collaboration is amazing fun, however if you look at the recent number of entries in the SOTW, it doesn't seem like a good idea at the time. Would be such a shame to waste that theme when no one would enter :/

Status
Not open for further replies.