Whaat anime do you wish lasted more episodes

For me it was Candidate for Goddess. I liked the mech, the story was good. and it stops with 12 eps. Just plain rude
Air Gear too, I could of pictured that being a 50 episode series:(

Mobile suit gundam 8th ms team. One of the best gundam series and only 12 episodes. It should of at least gotten into the 20 episode range.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Air Gear has another season coming, the manga is still ongoing.... Getbackers seems dull at the end also, they should have went to the top of the tower in my opinion. I would want to see the love relationship in Ouran High School Host Club. They should make Zombie Loan better also... Can I say they should have improve DMC also? I want to see more of Capeta also is my throught >_<

amanda

Mobile suit gundam 8th ms team. One of the best gundam series and only 12 episodes. It should of at least gotten into the 20 episode range.
omg I couldnt agree more, I love that captain he was so freaking cool. Also I wish baki the grappler had more episodes and maybe gungrave ^^

Yea 08th ms team was awesome. Rave Master too. Only thing I didn't like about Get backers was that clump of fillers right before the end

Fatty150

Panties Enthusiast
My first choice would be "Happy World!"
Second would be "School Rumble", which has one season left. I would have loved a few more episodes per season, however.

Fruits Basket def. The anime could've lasted the whole series. I wounder why they didn't, since I had a lot of popularity...

Zombie-Loan should have had more episodes. GO CHIKA!

>_>

I didn't even think about FB. You are absolutely right. They didn't even introduce Rin or Kureno in the anime ( I watched the anime before I read the manga so I was lost when I didn't see a rooster or horse)

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Um... I wish Hikaru No Go wasn't finished at such a horrible place... MAR could've been extended much longer. Shakugan No Shana and Rosario+Vampire just for more episodes faster.

Morcombe

King of Kings
there's many

love Hina
Negima
Hoshin Engi / Soul Hunter
Samuari Deeper Kyo
Rave master
Shaman King
GetBackers
Rurouni Kenshin

a few more but i can't remember

Um... I wish Hikaru No Go wasn't finished at such a horrible place... MAR could've been extended much longer. Shakugan No Shana and Rosario+Vampire just for more episodes faster.
I am not afraid to admit I got extremely teary eyed after Hikaru no Go. Pretty much my favorite anime right there.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well the most resent one for me would be Prism Ark, it had so much potential to be at least a couple seasons but they made it really short and added a bunch of fillers to a 12 episode series and they didn't end it because in the first episode everyone is running into a seemingly suicidal battle and then it goes to what happened before they got to this point... and like I said they ended the series without even getting close to the beginning of the series.

Shakugan No Shana and Rosario+Vampire just for more episodes faster.
um you do know Shakugan no Shana is currently on its Second season and for both Shakugan no Shana II (Second) and Rosario + Vampire they air episodes weekly just like every other anime series.

Last edited: