What anime are you currently watching?

well....i just finished Jigoku Shoujo ....it was interesting.....yet didn't have the ending i hoped for...

however.....

but i'm currently watching :

naruto shippuuden
death note
maria sama ga miteru 1-2
rozen maiden

Nothing right now.

But I'm trying to catch up in the Ippo manga, and just keeping up with the One piece, naruto, D.grayman, and bleach manga's weekly.

One piece is the only one interesting me. Naruto is coming back(picks up after hidan and kakuzu) while bleach is losing it's 2nd place. Grayman has been real "meh" the past couple of weeks.

and still keeping hope alive that Hunter will start up again. V_V

Watching- naruto, bleach, one piece, yu yu hakusho(always), Kenichi, law of ueki, trinity blood, sayuki reload, tehnjo tenge, evangelion, flame of recca, hellsing, basilisk, busou renkin

Reading - One Piece, naruto, bleach, kenichi, busou renkin, flame of recca, dragonball, sayuki and sayuki reload, GTO,
)

Currently watching:
-> Naruto Shippuuden
-> Bleach
-> Darker Than Black
-> Romeo x Juliet
-> Full Metal Alchemist
-> Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
-> Ouran High School Host Club
-> Hayate no Gotoku

how tell what anime im curently watching
well alot and its har cose i lost all anime ive downloaded and not seen yet!!!

Shana somthing somthing
vangard
escaflowne
kenichi
Devil may cry
claymore
darker then black
gantz
Hellsing OVA
and alot more poor poor me *sob*

Started watching Death Note last year. Haven't been able to get the last two episodes because somebody posted the ending of the series before I could download it. Basically, I'm just being lazy. Anyways, right now I'm watching Naruto. Started in the Summer. Am at Episode 196 so I'm pretty close to finishing until I start Shippuuden. Also, I just got the Directors Cut DVD of Afro Samurai and I'm on Episode 4, so I'm almost done with that.

So many popular ones so i guess my taste quite strange , my list for now :
-Devil may cry
-Aria The Naturals
-Demonbane
-.hack//ROOTS
-Gundam X
-Shinning Tears X wind