What anime would you like to be in???

I am mad at this jerk, whoops he's gone. I don't like you, and I'm really pissed off about something, whoops another gone. That would suck for me and for others.

And in the end ,you die when Ryuk write your name in Deathnote and i call it a miserable die ,it's just too much for normal human like us living in Death Note's world ,that what i think.
For me ,Neo-Venezia will surely a paradise ,the house ,the air ,people ,everythings in Neo-Venezia make me feel extremely relaxing so even i am Gundam's fan ,i still want to be in Aria's Neo-Venezia

Mhh... if i could be then possibly one of these: School Rumble, Bleach, DBZ, One Piece, Naruto, Fate/Stay Night, Hellsing, Azumanga Daioh (just to kid around forever XD) and maybe Death Note (as L) dont really care if id die there since L kicks ass ;D

An anime I would like to be in is Fullmetal Alchemist because it would be real cool to be an alchemist and I would probabily get a chance to meet one of my most favorite characters. :biggrin:

hmmm

Which anime would i like to b in, well its a tough one cause of all the choices but id say it would b close between history's strongest disciple and Gundam Seed Destiny

I would like to be in Dennou Coil.what can i say...i am a geek :toung: and beside the idea of your beards becoming a advanced civiligation and engaging in battles with others beards is just too funny.