What comes to your mind when...?

I was thinking along the lines of sleeping beauty or some other story with a hot damsel in distress and a cool bloke coming to her rescue and kissing her in the forest.

Shrek is ugly...uhhh. .sorry :D

I was thinking along the lines of sleeping beauty or some other story with a hot damsel in distress and a cool bloke coming to her rescue and kissing her in the forest.

Shrek is ugly...uhhh. .sorry :D
[MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION] lol lol sorry to not meet your expectation but enchanted, encounter, tryst in the forest with damsel in distress very well describes shrek..........spoof of rapunzel. lol lol,
I know,
Ugly is Shrek. but he is green too. (Which I like):XD::XD:

[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION]

Right, sorry luv. I didn't mean any dis-respect.
I wanted something more substantially romantic as opposed to some green ogre. LOL!

oh, I like the movies fine but its more romantic when you leave out the funny ogres LOL!

Fancy being friends?

*confused confused* [MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION], Nope. it's ok. I just well, this thread is about what comes first when we ...
well, it came to me LOL, (>_> I am not good in English nor telling my opinion) I just wanna say I got some twisted mind. XD
oh bout me being confused, since..........I dont know which word--phrase--clause----sentence I should respond according to this topic thread. LOL
Fancy being friends? if that is a real question, then I will say yes yes yes. :D