What Game are you currently playing?

indeed...the game is really fun to be played at night at a high volume.....uuuu spoooky isn't it? at least you get to shoot them myrkur kun.... if one of those popped out in front of me i will probably start shooting everywhere .... the chances to hit those things it is very small that way but i can't help it...i get scared so i panic :) :) :)

muwahahahaha ..... once i was playing CS...i dont like the game very much tough.... and a dude pops out of nowhere and starts shooting me.... since i was playing for the first time .. it was so obvious that i would get scared... and started shooting everywhere and luckily it was a head shot and the dude then accused me of having cheats :p

I FINISHED DEAD SPACE ~ Po Pi Po~
and with Full Shadows/Shaders/High Res/High Quality Sound/LOUD AS FUCK.
>D It was intense~

Anyway, I'm Currently Playing Resident Evil 5 on PlayStation 3 ~ Professional Mode~ >] Po Pi Po

Lawl, I love that game.

Inorite....they are like.... too creepy cause like....the zombies come out of the fucking floor T_T.... game ish meanie D:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
oh yeah, and the screams, and the creepy noises, not to mention they die really really hard...
imagine playing that with some headphones at 2 am, whit no one around but you in your room, and the volume pretty loud ...creepy...
that's what i did the first time i played, and ever since remained spooked by that game...but i still play it :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
there there setsuna don't feel bad, i didn't even pass the crypts part last time :D
i'm trying again though :D (actually the first time i played i couldn't finish the 1st part of the first mission, cause i was lost :D)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol i see that seeing others failures make you feel better...
there there setsuna laughing of others failures is not polite ... at least i tried :( but i was too scared of things popping out of nowhere :D

there there ... you will finish it someday :) do you want me to stay by your side and and cheer you on ? :banzai: "go get that spooky thing that will pop out of nowhere anytime now" i am sure it will help

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Return to Castle Wolfenstein that was a game I played in primary school and yes those occult enemies from the afterlife and all the other creeps implanted with I do not know what was really irritating.